Nanab Berries are just bananas

>Nanab Berries are just bananas

Attached: nanabberries.png (178x188, 27.89K)

No they’re Nanab Berries

bananas are berries

This guy holds those and uses recycle constantly and killed my team in the wild while I was grinding

Attached: Screenshot_20210703-003911~2.png (1388x936, 249K)

That's it. I'm fucking done. I'm fucking done with the retards on this board. I can deal with genwars, waifuposting, and even furry shit. But I can't tolerate an ass backwards bitch boy who talks shit about Nanab Berries.
>"Oh they're just bananas oh-ho-ho-ho!"
What did you gain from posting this thread? You think you're funny or something? I didn't laugh. I didn't even think about laughing. All I felt was annoyance. An eye roll.
>"What's your problem man? Oh-ho-ho-ho!"
What a wise guy, guffawing like you're a flavor of the month One Piece villain. You gonna eat the nanab-nanab fruit and get banana powers? No. You're gonna get a smack across your bottom from the Nanab Daddy (PBUH) if you keep talking all that shit, bitch.

Oh maybe they edited the berry to do something useful in this game. I was wondering why I'd never heard of it before

this thread reminds me that WAY back people always used to draw pokemon with conedicks

why the fuck did they do that lol

It's always been weird to me how the Pokemon world has fictional fruits based on real world ones AND the actual real world fruits.

Ok

Yes, bananas are botanical berries. Good job, you learned something today.

How high are you user

Oran- orange
Rawst - strawberry
Leppa - apple
Pecha - peach
Perap - pear
Lum - lime

Ohhhhh look at you! Look at your big, fat "tuba worthy" ass coming up bringing your opinions NOBODY FUCKING ASKED FOR! *bwomp* *bwomp* HERE user COMES, TELLING ME THAT I GOTTA BE HIGH TO APPRECIATE NANAB BERRIES AS THEIR OWN THING.
>"Zehahaha! I go to the fruit isle at my local Whole Foods and ask for Oran Berries instead of blueberries!"
How dare you do this to minimum wage workers? You know they're all like 16 years old and can't defend themselves against Nanab Berry deniers like yourself on Any Forums when you make a bullshit post about them just being bananas. My 16 year old cousin came home to grandma CRYING because some asshole came into her work and asked for Nanab Berries and she tearfully explained they only have bananas and he went
>"Same thing! Zehahahaha!"
and then starting laughing like a One Piece character (the zehahahaha). I'm assuming that was you, yes? You made my cousin cry? You made a 16 year old girl cry the day before her birthday (St. Patrick's Day)?
Have you no fucking shame?

You shut the FUCK up. Oran berries are not oranges. Rawst berries are not strawberries. Pecha berries are not peaches. Perap berries are not pears. Lum berries are DEFINITELY NOT FUCKING limes. I refused to capitalize a fruit name no matter the grammatical context. orange. strawberry. apple. peach. pear. lime. I ALWAYS capitalize berry names, lest I give myself a big spank on the bottom. Oran. Rawst. Leppa. Pecha. Perap. Lum. Bring some evidence next time you make such a baseless claim, bitch. You seem to be in need of a perism berry. *spank* Sorry, had to correct myself. I meant Perism berry.

They aren't based on real world fruits.

chesto - chestnut
bluk - blackberry
lum - mulberry
belue - blueberry
nomel - lemon
watmel - watermelon
aguav - guava
magost - mangosteen

They're not "just bananas", but musa velutina bananas. A wild variety with an unique sweet taste, but with the usual humongous pits as well.

Attached: CA487684-966C-44C1-82CC-6B5C9E45AFC7.jpg (828x1148, 843.25K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Sugon Berry - deeznuts

I only found this out a few months ago and I feel like a retard

fine speech

Mmm, pinap berry juice.