How many tries did it take you?

How many tries did it take you?

Attached: GameCapture_2022_01_25_12_26_02.0.jpg (1200x800, 62.88K)

2. I didn’t understand how to throw things far so I got killed by the fire tornado because he charged it behind the ignited floor.

each one took me either one or two tries.

1, only fight I restarted was Palkia because I didn't know how to dodge his screen nuke and his first move caught me by surprise

Went off the Internet to avoid spoilers and was surprised to see people struggled with this with how much time Arcanine charges up before it moves. The only remotely challenging Noble was Electrode and that was due to Joycon drift.

1 electrode was harder
though if you just take it slow and don't try to rush it like the other two he's easy

None. Avalugg was the only fight that I lost to because of how small the arena was and there was no opportunities to recover health since he never stops his onslaught

Attached: avalugg.png (1024x561, 483.84K)

I meant I did Arcanine on my first try.
I'm tired.

1, Everyone took 1 try except Arceus which took me 3 i got to greedy with the bag hits and kept taking a extra hit. Also not a fan of magnetic tracking.

One try. Arceus and Avalugg are the only things that took multiple, and the latter was due to slowdown during the icicle rain attack.

I got him my third try, he was my first death of the game.

Same but 4

The only battle that gave me trouble was Giratina, and that's mainly because I was underlevelled and it happened to know a SE move against every single one of my Pokemon.

0, I just continued the battle with a lower health bar

Only Avalugg took me more than one try and that was because I kept being retarded and not staying back on the platform.

three

I didnt know you run through those flames he puts on the center

Just one? It's not hard. Only Arceus took more than one attempt. You all only used balms too, right? No battles?

This.

2 because of the fire. I hate how my frame rate goes to shit whenever I'm fighting these fuckers. I guess that's the Switch for you

>Losing more than twice than any of these bosses
That's pokefags for you, they don't play anything else.

>losing at all
What a casual.

>Playing Pokemon
Pokefags, I swear.

>swearing
Such vulgarity.