Did you struggle with this fight, Any Forums?

Did you struggle with this fight, Any Forums?

Attached: 260EB096-97E3-45AC-8A32-2B3F7F3CE877.jpg (1280x720, 103.61K)

No

Of course not, I'm not a child.

>struggling in a pokemon game

Yeah it was pretty tough took like 5 tries to beat them

No, anyone who had trouble with it is retarded

i was overleveled to fuck. i stomped his nuts in

battle was still kino anyway

Yeah broooo
I went POGGERS like my favorite poketuber when literal satan (omg!) shone his red eyes and the KINO guitar riff blared
I haven't had a difficult bout like this since Shirona (wife)!

yeah, since the game gives me no option to change pokemon, the battle was constantly "i one hit KO enemy pokemon and next pokemon 1 hit KOs me back", lost the battle like 3 times

luckily i was againt a pokemon that didnt do much damage againt my Honchkrow, so i used that chance to spam roost and heal my team for giratina and it worked

this but unironically

Yeah I was only around his levels so I got beat when Giratina came out.

>holy shit is that GIRATINA's O-O-ORIGIN FORM FROM SINNNNOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

This. I didn't really struggle but the fact that the opponent gets to move immediately upon switching throws me off every single time.

Ayo fr fr I was gonna clap this guy but then he dropped Giratina-I and I was like ZAMN

I just spammed revives until all his moves ran out and he was using struggle (for both phases lol)

Attached: loomjak.png (662x675, 68.44K)

Uhh sweetie you can change pokemon...

I think what he's trying to say is that if Volo sends something out he doesn't have the chance to change pokemon because he'll always get the first hit in

Not with Volo, I beat him on my first try and I comfortably beat him each and every time I fought him, he beat a bunch of my team members but even when I got to my last I knew I was going to win each and every time.
The problem was with Giratina, on top of being a level 70 legendary, Giratina gets a free Ancient Power boost and when you beat it, it says "no", gets back to full HP, changes form and gets yet another Ancient Power boost.
I fought them with no legendaries, no pseudo-legendaries and no items and I realized something, in order to have a fair shot at Giratina's busted stats, you have to shit on Volo as fast and as hard as you possibly can, that sucks, but then again, so does Volo.
Fucking diet Cynthia, at least Giratina got the treatment it deserved as the best gen 4 legendary, almost makes up for what they did to Regigigas the poor bastard.

No, you can literally catch a level 80 Garchomp before that fight.
>but you have to know the fight is coming to do that
No, I don't think anybody would turn down catching such a high leveled mon in the first place.

>Pussychomp gets ohko'd by dragon claw
wow...

I'm not mentally retarded.