Is N even human?

Is N even human?

Attached: 1648699864388.jpg (496x462, 39.98K)

He is what happens when a human falls for the illusion of a Zoroak and ends up breeding with it

I've long held that headcanon too. Ghetsis impregnated a Zoroark who had a human illusion but was disgusted by his half-breed child and chucked him out into the forest to be raised by Pokemon. N can talk to Pokemon because he is half Pokemon. Ghetsis might have been keeping tabs on the kid and eventually realized he could take advantage of his abilities so he took him back to become king of Plasma.

>mfw you remember the zoroark lady living alone in that one trailer in the middle of a peaceful clearing in unova that has a few of the pokemon that kid N was surrounded by in the intro
>his partner/brother is a freaking zorua
wtf

Attached: 250px-Young_N.png (250x176, 60.47K)

Ghetsis should be the secret Zoroark. There aren’t enough evil Pokemon in the mainline games. In fact, I don’t think I can name a single one.

They should just confirm N being Ghetsis' bio son at this point.

I think this would've been a super cool plot twist

It's implied in both BW1 and BW2. We'll never get a proper answer.

Ghetsis is a weird one overall. Aside from adopting N is there anything known about his background? With every other villain you know enough but with Ghetsis we know jackshit. Not even if he was a CEO of a company, a criminal, a trainer or anything.

He just raised N to be a king and had him start Team Plasma with a bunch of scientists in puffy suits, and then he has that weird black arm and missing eye. Like what's the story behind that? The guy is an enigma and a mystery in pokezoan american history.

Attached: 200.png (600x329, 151.89K)

I thought it did get revealed? Or is that just a delusional head canon of mine?

Since this is a Ghetsis thread, Ghetsis has a Zekrom in US and Reshiram in UM, looking at Cyrus who has analogous Creation trio member in each version, is the implication he killed N and stole his dragon off him once there was no one to stop Team Plasma?

I think Pokemon Masters implied it but then they quickly backtracked on it again.

They never officially confirm it.

Possible, but why would he kill N? Ghetsis likes to act through his puppets. Why would he kill his main puppet and the symbol of his organization?

I mean I don't doubt that Ghetsis wouldn't kill N, but it seems more likely that since N doesn't like owning pokemon he handed control of Zekrom/Reshiram to Ghetsis... Either that or N rebelled when he found out Ghetsis' true plan thus forcing him to kill N, in which case you're right.

Attached: 7c5.png (1217x717, 521.44K)

Masuda will answer all these things in the remakes and will redeem himself as a writer.

The fuck kind of stupid ass name is natural harmonia gropius

Toshinobu Matsumiya has been the main scenario writer for most Pokemon games

>Doesnt understand the super high 200 iq meaning very great name that actually means alot and isnt a bunch of big words put together

heh!

Attached: Heh.png (780x780, 9.41K)

>We will draw the world of tomorrow,
>the world of distant future,
>on a blank paper called Pokemon.
>An ideal world. Also, an ultimate world.
>Hoping that people of all countries will
>shake hands with each other,
>hoping for the world of happiness, world
>full of love,
If he wasn’t talking about the story here, what the fuck was he talking about?

N's 300 iq is confirmed by the magnificently well placed void cube. I immediately saw it and I clapped. Thinking on it now, there's no doubt in my mind that N was the inspiration for Rick Sanchez.

His entire life was artifically constructed hence the name Natural. Harmonia Gropius is just his compound surname he inherited from his father.

a fucking awesome name that's what