Now that the dust has settled

Who was best?

Attached: 83296837-D35E-468D-826A-365497B35215.jpg (1600x1067, 128.78K)

me of course

Popplio

Rowlet until it evolves, in which case there are no winners.

The circumstances around Incineroar make it by far my favorite
>Everyone seething because it goes from a cat to bipedal with zero buildup
>It is a heel wrestler, something you are explicitly supposed to hate
>You are borderline forced to use him on competitive teams
>It taunts aggressively as its idle pose in battle

no, i was better. you were shilled and overrated

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Pocket_Monsters_Sun_&_Moon_015_(WEB_1080p)_[62A9AF9C].mkv_snapshot_13.00.553.jpg (1920x1080, 510.13K)

I don't care about any of them but the fact that Incineroar was shilled so hard and failed meanwhile they barely tried with Deidueye and that managed to be more popular than everything except Rowlet and Mimikyu is hilarious

Starter: Rowlet
Middle: Torracat
Final: N/A

Litten for first stage, primarina for last

Litten

Him.
Based.

Attached: 25102B15-9D74-4660-932E-E63BB3F0AC99.png (460x376, 21.51K)

Owl boi won.

The seal was a genderconfused clown, the cat was just furry bait, and both were fetish fuel for weirdos. Meanwhile owlboi is an all around badass and got to be a starter in two completely different games.

Seal is fuckable
Cat is gay
Owl was just a meme

They all did

Rowlet

Incineroar

The cat will always be gay and the worst pokemon line of all alongside the chameleon from SwSh.

I hate Incineroar because it's humanoid in shape (including its bipedalism) and simply drawn (cartoony with almost no complex features)
it's very lazily a wrestling tiger, but again, add on top of that a nu-gen toonishness that makes the design quite unpalatable.
Even when you make adjustments based on this complaint to get something like picrel, it still fails to impress because it is, again, really just a tiger. Rather dull.

Attached: 1538279457453 - incineroar.png (913x786, 285.87K)

>the worst pokemon line of all
Chesnaught line will always be the worst, and anything else deemed such is simply sharing that spot, not so much competing for it

Incineroar's victories: being on Ash's team in the anime, getting into SSBU, and being a staple on the average VGC team

the other two have no such similar accomplishments, although that doesn't mean Incineroar is actually the most popular in the fanbase period---just the most fortunate

>Rowlet AND Decidueye in top 3

Holy shit, how did he do it?

Attached: Alola Top 10.jpg (213x1489, 75.9K)

Rowlet forgettable garbage 4/10
Litten generic shit meme design 0/10
Popplio pretty good 6.5/10

Attached: F.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)