What's this pattern called?

What's this pattern called?
I've read something about "Crypto is dangerous" but not sure if the pattern is the same.

Attached: 1628286355120.jpg (946x2048, 110.95K)

lol. lmao.

It’s called jews being fags again

OP is a faggot pattern

babies first stock split?

>let's do a split that way investors won't see that we are dumping harder than the shittiest of shitcoins

LETTER N! NOW FINISH SPELLING THE WORD!

What kind of shitty platform doesn't adjust for splits. Not that Shopify has been performing well lately. Almost as annoying as the black woman yelling at her boyfriend outside my window right now

Attached: calling_the_cops_on_this_nigga.jpg (650x513, 53.27K)

The good o' pump and dump. Bulltards say PE ratios don't matter. Well, they'll matter eventually.

Did they split 60:1?

Let the bagholder alone... He is seething hard.
The split literally was from 300 to 30.

Well, I wanted to use Shopify to open a simple little online store but now this chart has me thinking it won't even exist in 5 years.

Anyone have suggestions for good alternatives that don't require me to know webshit? I'm a network janny, not a front end slave.

Attached: standard issue pepe.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

If I'd want to open a shop and didn't have any knowlegde, Shopify would by my go-to. It's very user friendly for both store owners and its users, and it ranks pretty decently in Google too.

Signed, dev

BTW this is a shitty chart that doesnt show the fact that there was a 10:1 stock split

There aren't better alternatives, it's unironically oversold. We use almost a dozen e-commerce platforms at my work, and Shopify is the best of them. I mean, what are the competitors, fucking Magento?

Why do you guys keep posting this exact same stupid fucking image with the exact same stupid fucking normie lines about hurr durr I thought crypto was supposed to be the volatile one

Unirocally facebook if you're a small business, that shit is free and you can manage orders in the platform too, you'll probably want to shell out some money for facebook advertising and facebook will shill that shit to the masses same with instagram but I don't use it.

That's fuck all is what it is. You fucking buy it. That's what you do

Nicolette?

Cash burning tech hyper growth momentum stock 101

>what are the competitors
Uh, you mean like making your own actual functional website and incorporating a few payment processing plugins? If you're in business for real and not some mom and pop shop or wannabe influencer and you use Shopify you're never going to make it. Hire a fucking dev you cheap fucks!

>t. e-commerce entrepreneur

>What's this pattern called?
the stinky linkie, rarely seen outside certain superfluous crypto tokens

btw, my business is buying and selling cars.

Kek

Attached: COPE.png (1884x919, 202.84K)