Logically this should mean that the dexcut should end in Gen 9

What besides the dexcut makes Gen 8 worse than 6 or 7? The forced exp share? BDSP?

Attached: download (22).jpg (337x149, 6.54K)

How much will stantlercucks cry when their ugly deer and it’s spinoff form aren’t in SV?

LA is mainline, as a Game Freak shill you should know that

>stantlercuck
i'm going to have infinitely more fun replaying gold version for the 20th time then you will trying to squeeze so much as even a minute of genuine enjoyment out of the new games

exp share and clearly unfinished game that was delivered with half its cities unfinished and routes non existent.
only autists care about dex cut

How could Sawsbuck be in Sapphire Version, that's a gen 5 Pokemon

How many goalposts will you move when it actually is in SV?

>as a game freak shill
You should realize by now the "shills" don't exist, just trolls taking an easy target.

dexcut wil continue in gen 9, i can only see dexcut "ending" in gen 10 for marketing reasons to promote it as "this game has over 1000 pokemon" and then immediately going back to dexcut in gen 11

Attached: 1631702270778.jpg (760x1024, 100.35K)

> only autists care about dex cut
I don't know why would you be on Any Forums if you aren't autistic.
> half its cities unfinished and routes non existent.
I guess that's true it is the worst in that regard but Alola was pretty bare bones too.

Not happening goldfish. Sorry, you lost.

Attached: 1561760020263.png (713x469, 77.63K)

> implying corporations can't change plans ever
WHY YOU FUCKERS LIKE THIS!? IT'S ONE THING TO BE CONFIDENT IT WON'T HAPPEN. IT'S ANOTHER TO BE SO HARDHEADED YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE A 0.000000000000000000000000001% CHANCE OF IT OF HAPPENING. IT'S SO FUCKING CARTOONISH.

Considering PLA just came out and they showed you can bring Hisui Forms to SV, Stantler and Wyrdeer are most likely going to be in SV along with the rest of the Hisui Pokemon.

>we are very passionate about Pokémon and each and every one of them is very important to us

Attached: untitled1[1].png (800x445, 104.56K)

yeah, just like how most of the alolASS shitmons were in based swsh amarite :)

Well that's different. Alola had an ass load of Pokemon including the UBs, meanwhile there's like only a handful or so of the Hisui Pokemon. I can only see them omitting Enamorous if anything.

They only doubled down on their statements though. If they were going to change, they'd have announced free updates for SS to put everything back in, but they're still missing 60 from the generation and WILL be leaving them out of gen 8. The problems they highlighted going into Gen 8 will only increase, especially now they're bothering to add more unique and detailed anims and improving the looks of the pokémon in-game to boot. But please stay delusional, I can't wait for your 2nd breakdown in three years when they once again confirm dexit was final and they're tired talking endlessly about it.

>we make money off each and every one of these fuckers
>but we have the usage metrics for everything connected to our shit and we know most you fuckbags DON'T care about them to the point we do, still supporting the fucks
The fact whatever negative impact Dexit may have had was neutralised entirely by normies picking up the series alongside the series baseline sales totals over the last 20 years proves dexit was the reeing of autistic manchildren, who never had a hope of influencing the market to any tangible degree.

This was literally the death of pokemon to me. We will never get a good mainline entry ever again.

Genies will be a transfer bonus inclusion, I think. As already said in-thread, the fact they revealed H. Zoroark as transfer implies the Hisuian set will all appear somewhere in SV and they have included the Muskedeer, the Tao trio, the SM trio and a few other early legends and mythicals in base SS as Home bonues. Stands to reason some of the hardcoded additions will be the Kami and introduces Enamourus to core gameplay for the first time.

Attached: Sword Shield pokémon list.png (3264x2800, 669.98K)

>Alola was pretty barebones
It didn't have amny cities but Alola had more landmarks (many of which are the same size as a small route) than almost every other game

It was the moment it was liberated for me. No longer will they be held hostage to the timesuck of programming the wee bastards to work properly, while designers use potato coding to add critical parts of the game's progression to the game as they're the only ones free to work on this shit with the overall director of the entire project.
Hell, the Switch may be a potato to you membox kiddies too, but it's the most technologically advanced piece of kit Game Freak have developed Pokémon for, now they're finally not limited to actual potato hardware AND trying to tie themselves in knots adding something a scant few ever truly cared about as an in-game event (moving your shit from Bank/Home en masse does not count) they're finally able to go open world, match not only Tajiri's vision of the universe, but also my own mental image of what the series should become when playing Red for the first time a little while after its EU launch as well as exponentially improving the looks of the pokémon shown off already.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-14 The History Of Pokémon.png (597x913, 637.69K)

>only autists care about dex cut
Nah, pretty much everyone who cares about pokémon to any extent got pissed at the dexcut
The large amount of monsters you can catch and take with you throughout the games is literally the entire point/appeal of the franchise for the majority of the fans.

They'll move onto a different Pokémon that "no one cares about" for their strawman like:

- Aurorus - oh it's been in every gen since gen 6
- Magikarp - oh it's been in every gen since gen
- Seaking - oh it's been in every gen since gen 1
- Pikachu - oh it's been in every gen since gen
- Mimikyu oh it's been in every gen since gen 7
- Kangaskhan - oh it's been in every gen since gen 1
- Delibird - oh it's been in every gen since gen 2
- Flygon - oh it's been in every gen since gen 3

Damn bros, we lost.

>Finally get access to the most powerful console ever!
>Let's cut down on the only thing people care about in these games, so we can try and fail to make it look a little prettier or something
A thousand plagues upon your bloodline

>they're finally able to go open world, match not only Tajiri's vision of the universe, but also my own mental image of what the series should become when playing Red for the first time a little while after its EU launch as well as exponentially improving the looks of the pokémon shown off already.
yup, totally worth banishing almost 1/3 of all Pokemon into Pokemon Prison

Attached: 1625621437191.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)