Explain yourselves

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe reusable tms were a good change
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe removing hms was a good change
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe removing overworld poison damage was a good change
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe the physical/special split was a good change

Attached: 1646280542865.png (743x1204, 348.18K)

All me, All day baby.

Why is it a good thing?

explanation: they are correct

Of course there are. I am he.

Yes

I don’t have to explain nothin.

And... they aren't right?

I mean fuck you genwunner if you don't.
Jeez.

What's next:

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe the introduction of Steel and Dark type were a good change

C'mon.

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW

Attached: Pepe.jpg (996x911, 216.8K)

removing hms and overworld poison were bad ideas
reusable tms have only been shit in recent games, like in gen 7 where you're handed an infinite psychic tm as part of a required story event before most pokemon can even learn it naturally. it was balanced in gen 5 because all the good tms were behind hms or postgame, but they had to buff the learnsets of a lot of pokemon to compensate and i think that's the real problem.

>there are pokemon browsing this board RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1629770803434.png (853x778, 351.94K)

Fuck you got me

>There are NOW pokémon browsing on this board RIGHT people

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe reusable tms were a good change
It was, Pokémon having moves is a good thing
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe the physical/special split was a good change
It was. The only bad thing about it was that Game Freak couldn’t be bothered to fix the movepools of Pokémon that needed it because they’re too busy giving Charizard a broken movepool, making the game more of an unbalanced farce than it already was.

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe reusable hms were a good choice
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe introducing the pc was a good choice
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe introducing breeding was a good choice
>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe the special/non-special split was a good choice

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe being able to save the game was a good feature

Attached: Fuck.png (640x640, 380.09K)

>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe removing overworld poison damage was a good change

silly artificial difficulty gimmick
no amount of frogposting will make overworld poison worth keeping

The only one I agree with is HMs sort of, but I wish instead of outright removing them they made them more like key items that let any valid pokemon perform the action. I really don't like Ride Pokemon at all, it feels so cheap and impersonal

>>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe reusable tms were a good change
I love having to start over an entire save so I can multiple mons with EQ in multiplayer.
>>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe removing hms was a good change
based and cut pilled
>>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe removing overworld poison damage was a good change
People unironically dislike this? It's a bog standard rpg thing
>>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe the physical/special split was a good change
Based and martial alakazam pilled
A good bandaid would be to make all TMs purchasable in the battle tower area

Nothing wrong with any of these

>there are also people browsing this board RIGHT NOW who unironically believe that playing Pokemon was a good change

Attached: asd.jpg (228x221, 6.57K)

Yes to everything

You can just use the TMs once. I agree with the overall sentiment though. The games can't be made harder when every gen has more and more people asking for features that make them easier.

All of those were good except the HMs. The HM system was flawed, but instead of improving it, they made it overall worse.

Wow these people are based