News Seems Imminent

SV playlist updated today on the official channel. New trailer coming out way it seems, question is when? Tomorrow at the earliest I think. At the latest, next week if I had to guess.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 173339.png (420x693, 158.66K)

Its going to be shit

April 3rd

April is almost here but I think they are going to do the usual and wait to drop more in May like they usually do

Usually doesn't mean "will be all the time"

wasn't there a thread here earlier today where somebody pointed out a bunch of other unrelated playlists got updated too

No one said otherwise

They are pretty good with sticking to the formula for trailer reveals. Not saying that cant change

>it's an april fools joke about bidoof rolling us into thinking it's related to SV

Yeah, the anime and TGC playlists got shuffled/cleaned up too while the intern was at it.

Where have you been when XY, SM and SS got announced? They announce the games for pokemon day, then leave us with nothing until May/June.

Soul Silver?

And this person is not refering to announcement but to a new trailer.

>They announce the games for pokemon day, then leave us with nothing until May/June.

>then leave us with nothing until May/June.
It just happened with SwSH.

Now that the war is over they can properly introduce these games because the reveal trailer was a disaster

and SM

>Sapphire Version playlist updated
Upvote from me, chief!

it's over?

why do you idiots even care? we already know the game is shit.

So what information would we realistically get? Not much I imagine.

Maybe region name and first in-game look at starters. does feel like they're waiting for their pre-E3 video to drop Region name and legends and other small details/gimmick most likely.

If we get any news before the E3 direct, it'll likely just be box legends and maybe cover art.

>E3 direct

Attached: Swoosh.png (869x486, 145.56K)

There's always a Pokémon Direct around E3.

next week
its ok user we know you cant afford it