Do you think you would make a good pokemon trainer if they were real?

Do you think you would make a good pokemon trainer if they were real?

Attached: 666580.jpg (1920x1080, 246.51K)

no, I'd be a shut-in fapping to humaned.com and harassing my gardevoir

No, I can barely stand taking care of a small dog, let alone a huge strip of bacon

oh ok :/

no probably not honestly

I probably wouldn't be arsed being a trainer at this stage of my life, just have a pokémon companion to chill with.

Hard to say, i am pretty good with animals, but i don't make a living of it and im pretty unambitious, so i would probably just get one partner and stick with it while living a daily life, i'd basically be one of those NPC that gushes over how Cool/Cute/Useful my partner is in a town.

Nah, I’d have fun going on the allowed adventure of being 10 years old, collect my regions’s badges, but I wouldn’t get far in the league. I’m not very good at battling. I’d head home and live my life the same, but with a crew of pokemon buds

Also I might release the ones that are more battle thirsty/easily bored. I imagine casual battles are probably common amongst average folks but there are some pokemon that would thirst for more. I’d keep the pokemon most loyal to me and who are most okay with a chill life.
I’d go on adventure every other summer though, it must be a lot easier to explore the world when you have pokemon helping and defending you

I's probably be a ranger or an ultraspace explorer rather than fucking around with the league.

I imagine pokemon would need alot of upkeep, I would probably only stick with ones that are fully sentinent and can handle themselves.

Maybe, my dog fucking adores me but I'm also really lazy so I haven't taught him a lot of tricks outside of the basic ones

You FAGGOTS think you're hot shit? Think you play Smogon, get a fucking berry banned, you're some sort of battling prodigy? Pokemon are NOTHING like in the fucking games–stare a Tyranitar in the face and tell me you'd have the BALLS to make your little bulbasaur use tackle. You'd piss your pants on the spot.

And how about your authority? You can't raise your voice at the Mcdonalds cashier, think you'd be able to command and restrain the full MIGHT of a Hydreigon? Not a chance in hell, you'd get mauled by your own fucking pokemon.

So where does this leave us? Simple—you guys are weakling BITCHES and I'd murder all of you in a SECOND. I don't fear death, I command respect from my team of handpicked killing machines, and my skill is vastly superior to all of yours. I am smarter, and I think faster—any strategy you think to deploy in desperation, a pathetic last effort in the face of death—I have predicted, and I easily counter.

None of you are a match for me, all of you COMBINED couldn't defeat me. I am the wall you can never climb, the reflection of DEATH staring back at you, at your awareness of mortality. I shall give you lot of RATS fair warning, shall we ever meet—steer clear of a trainer draped in black, with the eyes of a feral beast.

Mercy is not a luxury I give freely.

Attached: Gio.jpg (640x480, 22.23K)

>deploys Ditto team
You're fucking dead, kid

Attached: 1648672455260.jpg (546x410, 21.61K)

I fucking KNEEL

I would fuck my Vaporeon

I would likely only have 1 mon and would focus more on exploration than battles.

t. Grimm Darkwood

I'd have starved to death in the woods.

Depends if fucking my pokemon makes me good or bad.

Do you think you would make a good pokemon if they were real?

Attached: 1608677342418.png (1200x1200, 278.83K)

>he thinks I don't have a strategy to counter my own team
THINK before you post, insignificant worm.