It’s really sad how commonplace threads about wanting to fuck Pokémon are becoming

It’s really sad how commonplace threads about wanting to fuck Pokémon are becoming.
I can’t even call it disgusting anymore. Disgust would imply something about you that just isn’t there. I don’t see any of you as human.
I don’t know if the consistency of the threads is just a result of the discord community giving these degenerates a place to conglomerate in to the deformed, cum-spewing creatures they truly are.

I don’t know if it’s just some sort of joke. I don’t think it is, I think that’s how they cope.

I’ve been a horny teenager before, and I know how it feels to want someone and not get them. But even when I didn’t have consistent access to vagina, it was never like this. I’d rub one out and go back to my video game or whatever.
How do you people do this so often? Is your brain really like this? That it’s making you think of fucking Pokémon all the time?
Like, I started writing this an hour ago. Went off and did some other stuff. Shower, meal prep, etc. I forgot about you coomers like I’m going to again after this thread is done.

Don’t you have any shame?
No, no. Shame isn’t enough. If you are sexually attracted to imaginary Pokémon creatures then your only option is suicide, really.

Attached: A85C5ED3-9034-4735-B13F-9435A5EDB3CF.jpg (700x933, 99.42K)

ok

Attached: 1619265804388.png (1402x559, 116.4K)

Ow, the edge

i want cloacasex

With picrel?

That doesn’t work in this context.

Why are you expecting your idea of normal human behavior on an anonymous board?

Also why are you expecting a lecture to the anonymous board will shape up its users to your standards?

Attached: kofweez.png (1137x435, 353.7K)

>TFW your snek waifu will never make fun of your singular dong
Its not fair…

Attached: 463.png (256x256, 28.41K)

Because its yo responsibility, just by being a living being, to try to make the world as livable for the people around you as you can. Just as others are supposed to take care of you. It’s disgusting to fuck animals, this is just a core fact of life and if you disagree to any extent, you’re part of the problem and I would prefer your expulsion from my world.

In that regard, to answer your second question, I know it won’t make a different. I mean, I wouldn’t call like 5-6 short paragraphs a lecture, if that’s a lot for you then I’d say you should really put more thought in to the things you say/do. I’ve been on this site for 15 years and I’ve been on Any Forums since day 1. My first post was 30-something. I know nothing is going to change but I’ll keep reminding people they need to be better until the day I die because fuck, things have gotten bad.

Being attracted to Pokemon is perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of. People are more likely to jerk off to a Gardevoir than to any of the pokegirls.

Attached: everyone_loves_pokemon.jpg (1240x1698, 256.87K)

No way his weapon is a frying pan and his gem is on his tail

>I’ve been on this site for 15 years and I’ve been on Any Forums since day 1.
I'll bet.

Attached: heavy.png (493x482, 287.73K)

>It’s disgusting to fuck animals
Which animal is this supposed to be?

Attached: animal.jpg (1000x1000, 172.91K)

>implying this board hasn't been a containment board for pedophiles and furries since it was /tr/

>I've been here since day 1
>Totally a coincidence that I sound like a retarded moralfag from Reddit who's been here for 1 day, though
Get off my board

Attached: Gengar.png (540x590, 253.09K)

Here's the oldfag test. Who posted this to the point of obnoxiousness that ruined any enjoyment of it and memes like it?

Attached: 5c6.jpg (407x405, 20.11K)

>becoming

Attached: dragonite.jpg (603x556, 72.1K)

i know the meme is about bui but if others were posting about it i dont remember

>how commonplace threads about wanting to fuck Pokémon are becoming.
>are becoming
I'm not a Pokefucker and I know that's bullshit. Were you here when Bui and Slugfucker spammed the board?

It sucks because there are so many great things to talk about. Pokemon-related articles, design critiques, ragging on Poketubers, shitting on reviews/reviewers/tweets, lore, etc. etc. But threads with interesting topics usually don't fair well. I propose a furry general or something.

I dont care, especially if youre white and/or female - you can get paid to fuck real dogs wheras I'd get publicly flogged for admitting to list after fictional ones

Attached: e46eef6171015e3012a668441e5bcd18.jpg (1280x766, 208.65K)

Fuck OP
Post a pokemon you would fuck

Attached: 1575318766290.gif (500x496, 440.59K)

There was sort of a genre of Pokemon-related animal advice memes that was still sorta popular during the early years of Any Forums.

Attached: Aurorus and Amaura.jpg (1054x690, 377.02K)

Found one of the original images.

Attached: 1cb.jpg (900x643, 300.76K)

Attached: dish.png (630x900, 595.84K)