Oh no no no

serebiibros... pchalsisters...
the johtochads are refuting all of our fabricated arguments with objective infographics...
what's next, they expose that our beloved unova has no real identity and is just a mix match of random themes compared to johto which has a very obvious and honed-in identity?
quick, get to the discord so we can discuss plan b!!!

Attached: 1648645784103.png (1080x2610, 311.04K)

Erase all the ones that aren't Johtomons

BTFO yet again. Stay silent boomer.

Okay, as long as we also remove all the old Pokémon in B2W2.

Actually I'm not done. You can go to the Crown Tundra and IoA before the frost gym so you have to count those mons as well.

Is the wild area just random encounters? Because I'm pretty sure you can get a whole array of raid encounters that aren't listed here like charmander

>erase pokemkon that you can get in the game in a graphic about Pokémon you can get in the game
Cope PChud. You and your lover Merrick have being spreading lies for years and idiot zoomer followers have fallen for them, but you’re unable to gaslight people who have been with the franchise long enough to know you’re full of shit.

why do you need so many mons before the first gym? the gym leader has 2 mons

And I assume that mind set applies to all gens?

Man, can't believe Sinnoh really just had 1 fire type and 1 ice type the whole game. And that's still worse than Johto

>Why do I want to build a team early to take on most of the game instead of grinding a Bagon/Deino to level 50 and 60 before fighting the elite 4?

>arbitrarily pick the first gym as the point of reference instead of all the main game
>muh infographics
Johtofags are getting so desperate it's pathetic. It would all be over if you just admitted the game is flawed and you just like it because of nostalgia.

>still trying to blame your boogeyman for years of posts
The full game comparisons, which you conveniently left out, show that other games have better distribution after gym 1-3.

>late game pseudos bad now
Okay, explain how Larvitar isn't an absolute disaster.

Based as fuck

Because you can get it the minute you step foot in Kanto and have an entire post game to train it in if you aren't brain dead.

Attached: image_2022-03-30_182556.png (765x362, 28.07K)

>johto
>identity
maybe if boring counts as an identity lmao

>Infographics bad because they don't fit my opinion.

Here's one for you that doesn't need an info chart:
>Johto gives the player 105 families of Pokemon to use during the Johto campaign. For comparison, gen 5 gives the player 76 during its main campaign.

>If we use the in-between badges to quantify it, gen 2 offers more opportunities for a variety of team members than gen 5. It is also better in a Pokemon game to front load it with options so you're not stuck raising a late level evolution to do just the elite 4.

>Johto has 6 "new" families of pokemon in post game.

Cope.

niggerlicious shitmons like hoothoot and sentret and ledyba and spinarak

>Implying patrat is not a shit mon.
>Impyling Purrloin is not a shit mon
>Implying Alomomola is not a shit mon
>Implying Pansear is not a shit mon
>Implying Audino is anything but a big bag of exp
>Implying Pidove is not a shit mon.
>Implying Maractus is not a shit mon.
>Implying Dwebble is not a shit mon.

I don't follow Discord drama, what does this image tries to imply?

all more soulful than johtrannymons

>an entire post game
Which is later than other pseudos being available after gym 8, so it must be bad if they are.

I'm both a johtofag and a unovafag
Why are you guys fighting each other when the shittiest region is clearly galar it's fucking garbage in every way possible

Trying to defend Johto by cutting out parts of the game until they find one that "proves" everything else is good.

bw2's selection was pretty based ngl

list of fully evolved pokemon available before elite four fight, first versions

Attached: pokemon - c - 1557532471929 - list of fully evolved pokemon available before elite four fight, first versions.png (5604x2400, 3.89M)

>Talking shit about my nigga Crustle
Fuck you