/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Azumarill (April 8)

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread:

Attached: ravenousruss-ph8ticPojP1tnvsiuo1_1280.png (1280x1595, 371.28K)

What comes after Azumarril?

Attached: aesthetic.png (480x349, 249.1K)

Apparently the dataminer knows but they're being dumb and not saying. I miss when we had dataminer that just posted everything right away.

The retard leaker won't say cuz they're being a dickwad for clout.

It's over unite sisters...

What is the most cucked type now that hoopa redeemed ghost? Ground maybe?

Bug and Rock

Victini

So the tourney owl used Razor Claw instead of Scope Lens due to snipes but last checked Claw had to make contact for the slowdown to happen.

As a day1 Owlfag I've always used Leaf & Scope for turreting, so is Razor Claw the more appropriate item in general or is it strictly for following up a Shackle with autos?

Attached: 20220328_111910.jpg (1851x2048, 295.22K)

Crustle has score comps she performs well in though. Garchomp and mamo have never been above average.

>As a day1 Owlfag
you should use a length of rope

poison, the only poison reps are kantooo "bro just multitype poison on everything"

>leaker that usually datamines everything asap goes "tee hee i know what the next character is but im not saying! wait a few days and ill tell you" at the end of march
>shitting your pants about them attention whoring instead recognizing it for the obvious april fool's joke it is
based retards

I think the issue is more that Crustle is the only bug type AND the only rock type. It's a bit ridiculous when you see there's 5 ghosts, 5 psychics, and soon to be 6 fairies. You think they would've added tyranitar or heracross or something by now.

Why was kanto so toxic?

Is DWEET DWOOOOOO really the worse unite in the game?

Attached: Decidueye-Attack-on-Pokemon-Unite (1).jpg (898x463, 35.87K)

It's OK for zoning if you're sufficiently far enough away. The problem is most people just use their Unite in a panic or out in the open, leaving them rooted in range of all the autos.

Not at all. Sylveons is probably the worst

no it's just the most misused one

For me it is snorlax unite. All it does is heal you, heal a shitty mon.

Mamo, gengar, and Luke have it beat.