PLA it's a linear game!

The whole game is nothing more than exploring a wasteland where there is very little expolouration, complete pokedex assignments, defeat an easy final boss, and witness boring cutscenes and dialogues that cannot be skipped! And you can't continue until you rank up!

This is an extremely straightforward game routine!

I don't understand why this really boring and contentless game is called a "good game", it's actually an extremely bad game and no quality of any kind, the truth is that we pokefans are used to extremely low standards in game quality, and a shitty and boring game like Legend Arceus seems "good" to us when in reality it is absolutely not!

Attached: image (2).png (591x1256, 968.44K)

There’s no lie in your post but you’re disingenuous anyway. You people are so fucked in the head

Have sex.

PLA is the worst game in the series.

SwSh, BDSP, and PLA are gateway pokemon games of the worst kind. They're terrible games, clusterfucks of a story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive cooking faggotry and INFLATION. The normal user can see them as the shit they are, and may enjoy them, hate them or be indifferent to them, but all the while recognizing that the games themselves, regardless of their opinion, are plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered pokemon all trying their hardest to look cool, the g moves, peculiar, colorful designs, the whole gigamax faggotry and everything about the Galar/Sinnoh world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the cheerful-party character backgrounds, emphasis on fun, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and the MC's sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. SwSh/BDSP/PLA are basically THE games to attract the most hated pokemon fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of these games and everyone who likes them, and ensure that no Gen 8 threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

I dont think anyone has said otherwise my dude.

Attached: Good vs Bad.jpg (717x410, 65.13K)

>Linear = Bad!!!!!
Kill yourself.

user, do you think people rate games based on technical prowess or how much they enjoyed them?

Paid shills analysis.

I appreciate the attempt at innovation, but everyone should agree that PLA does too many things wrong. Tedious dull repetitive fuckfest

Actually PLA is nothing new, it's the usual Pokémon game just lazier.

/Thread

I wouldn't go as far as to say nothing new lol, the game is really different from the usual games, of course it doesn't change the core concept of pokemon games too much, doesnt mean its the same game.
Precisely because of this attept at change, innovation and trying to make it more monster hunter like, the general sentiment was positive like you see in but the truth is that everyone's excitement fades away a few hours into the game, realizing that 90% of the game is supposed to be repeatedly doing the same boring filler quests again and again, drowning any sense of exploration and organic progression.

Just play Pokémon GO it you love repetitive wasteland game...

PLA is basically a cutscene simulator.

my god every game is linear at this point, what a dumb thread

But PLA is too linear, is a cutscene simulator with grindfest and repetitive roadblocks.

PLA is a dogshit game.

PLA is absolutely a bad game.

But enough about BW2.

HGSS is better.

HGSS is dogshit.