Why is it hard for some people to accept this?

Why is it hard for some people to accept this?

Attached: 1648223065386.png (832x700, 873.62K)

BEcauSE CHARIZARD FROM MY CHILDHOOD ASHNIME GOES ARRUUGHHAUWHAGA RIDING CHARIZARD HE RED MEAN RED PICK RED STARTER

Because it's actually funny watching fools spaz out over inconsequential garbage?

Attached: OhWell.png (500x375, 88.14K)

Absolutely obsessed. Fuck your trash manga and your gay little war against a cartoon lizard, faggot.

Translation: "BEcauSE CHARIZARD FROM MY CHILDHOOD ASHNIME GOES ARRUUGHHAUWHAGA RIDING CHARIZARD HE RED MEAN RED PICK RED STARTER"

Why is it hard for (You) to accept this?

Attached: Red_Evolutions.png (1280x720, 779.4K)

>Charitard calling anyone else obsessed
B-B-Based retard!

Make another thread about it, you sperging shitclown. Make a billion more threads whinging about charizard, the board could always use another Goodra autism level laughing stock

Charizard just fits Blue way better. Forcing Charizard on Red was a cardinal sin this soulless company did to get money from subhuman apes brainwashed by nostalgia.

>gave blue venusaur
Made me audibly laugh out loud

>the board could always use another Goodra autism level laughing stock
No this board has enough autism already and we keep getting more extreme autism every week. I'm tired of these people constantly spamming whatever thing their schizo mind is obsessed with.

>Implying it was me who made any of the Chariturd threads
>Already going full schizo and saying everyone is the same person against you
Heya PL2.0, how many years until you start making cringe MMDs and being a full-time lolcow?

Red is (You). Gold is (You). Brendan is (You). Lucas is (You). Hilbert is (You). Nate is (You). Calem is (You). Elio is (You). What's-his-name is (You). There are no canon starters or teams. These characters use whatever Pokemon you want them to use.

>There are no canon starters or teams.
Red has a canon team is GSC, HGSS, BW2, SM, USM, and LGPE. The last one also solidifying Red's canon starter.

This PL guy mind-broke this board, now all these people are just as schizophrenic as he is, it's kinda sad, schizos should be ignored, but instead they are actively fought down, I didn't know adding more fuel to the fire helped slow it down.

They're meant to be interchangeable.

ok, i'm a bulbachad but stop spamming this
you make us look bad

Chariturds/Redtards are subhuman

Based.

Charilardfans found absolutely assblasted

>Red picks fire starter
>his rival picks the grass starter
never happened in the games
never happened in the manga
never happened in artworks
never is canon