Dave Ramsey’s solution to unaffordable rent? Just get a $50/hr job

Cost of living too expensive these days? Just get a six figure job, it’s really that simple.

youtu.be/gSpwi8eRIj8

Attached: B605455A-3FCE-4CDE-9147-172D5493DC3F.jpg (1125x1243, 737.67K)

words cannot express what I'm feeling right now

Attached: clown cat.jpg (460x552, 34.23K)

>student loans
Opinion discarded. I don't care what your situation is, if you fell for the college Jew you deserve to suffer. Fuck you .

Good luck driving on roads made by illiterate niggers and getting surgery from a McDonald's employee lmao

Wow he finally broke down and said fuck it kek instead of trying to make light of everything, he's finally just like "yeah, you're fucked sorry".

>2m people subscribed to listen to someone's boomer dad
We truly deserve the coming depression.

why do these faggot boomers hand out advice like this as though they can relate? these niggers were in their late teens and early 20s when the economy in the us was booming due to post-war reconstruction

He bought his first house for less than 35k fuck him

>roads
Horses.
>Doctor.
Do it yourself, nigger.

What’s wrong with this? She’s in an expensive city and was going to literally take a job that Walmart pays starting. She needs to be making Atleast $40 and hour

>i would choose to take a sucky job that i hate that makes $50/hr
He means suck cock right? He's telling her to suck cock. I mean there is no sucky job out there that pays $50/hr willing to take your ass short of big name government contractors and FAGMAN

>just make more money

Thanks boomer talking head
I'm sure you pay your interns or content writers 50 bucks an hour

she should unironically just join the military if her living situation is as bad as she says it is

He’s right. It’s not hard to get a tech job that pays $50/hr. I personally only work for $100+/hr, anything below that is wagecucking for me

i dont know of youve ever seen road construction but it is quite litterally made by illiterate niggers already

what advice should he give? Just play vidya and live with your parents til your 30 bro? dont need to call in to hear that lol

That episode where he says someone should have gotten a serious degree like his son (who works for his daddy) in COMMUNICATIONS

Can't make this shit up folks

Complete out of touch boomer

Attached: af177514db4f2385616a0cc9be210386.jpg (540x540, 34.97K)

This guy is so hilariously out of touch and retarded I wouldn't mind if he gets minecraft'd. He's just as bad as the left wing yuppies that say immigration isn't a problem because they have a cheap maid as a result.

Maybe live an authentic life and not be an opinionated grifter? But I can't say I blame him, that's what America seems to monetarily award, and people are so clueless and empty they'll latch onto any faggot giving advice.

I don't understand the caller. Why are you trying to move out with you 20$/hour job, into an uncertain economic climate. Ramsey is fucking retarded monkey boomer fuck.
What she needs to do is.
- Work the 20 dollar job for 6 months.
- Also find a part time job in the remaining time.
Spent a lot of time outside the house frugally figuring out shit .
DON'T MOVE OUT, Brother will be a giga asshole and bang his sluts in their home and MOM WILL be upset. BUT you shouldn't even be at HOME AT All. you only come home to sleep, shower and eat.
FIND A BOYFRIEND AND MOVE in with and split the rent with him, while you hopefully find a a better job. FUCK PSYCHOLOGY, therapy is a scam, leverage your degree into finding something that pays better, YOU use 5 percent of what you learned in school anyways. EVeryone is bullshitting.
HEr constantly looking for better jobs will toughen her up , and she will be ultra good at interview, plus she is woman, a assertive women can easily land a 70k job after one year of experience, after doing a little bit of prep or some certs or something.

BUT DON't ever solo apartment just because your family is retarded niggers. THAT is the worst thing you can do. pay off the 3k credit card debt, BIDEN will keep on draggin student debt so don't even worry about paying it back this year.

my advice is 100% better than this nigger ramsey. CUT of credit cards? WTF is wrong with this burger fuck???

Attached: 1644784236492.png (615x453, 478.1K)

They pay grunts to build the shit, not to be architects. They would have done nothing without someone telling them what to do.

>boomer doesn't understand how grim things have become

many such cases

>They would have done nothing
Should said *built nothing

same except it's $450/hr for me totally self taught and a gay nigger btw