Tfw fire starter is a fuckking crocodile and not in the Chinese zodiac

>tfw fire starter is a fuckking crocodile and not in the Chinese zodiac

I didn't want to believe it, fellow Zodiacbros. I mean the signs were obvious when we kept insisting a hedgehog was a rat and a fox was a dog, and now we're left with this fucking misshapen Florida mon.

It's over. I hate to say it but we lost.

Attached: 1462934485687.jpg (808x805, 88.55K)

bump

I wonder what the last goalpost move will be for the Zodiackek

bump

bump

bump

bumps

>finally click this shit spam thread instead of just hiding it
>It's literally just OP bumping and nothing else
Holy fuck you're pathetic. Until next time, see ya

GameFreak could make a statement saying they never based the Fire Starters on the Chinese Zodiac, like they did with the more believable Ditto and Mew theory, and Zodiacfags would claim they are just covering up their inspiration.
Hell, God himself could finally show up and tell Zodiacfags that the Fire starters were never based on the Chinese Zodiac, and they still would not be able to admit they were wrong. Instead they’ll say this meeting with God confirms Fuecoco as being the horse.
So basically, there will never be a final goalpost.

Cyndaquil is a shrew not a hedgehog

Zodiac was deconfirmed in the fucking 20th century with Johto. Anyone still clinging on in 2022 is a cringy faggot.

seething zodiacuck

go to bed denialfag

Zodiactranssisters... We lost...

bump

bump

bump

OP is truly mindbroken.

If you ever worry about wasting your time on this earth, remember that it could be worse: you could keep making the same thread almost weekly in a desperate bid to get responses by "bumping" it repeatedly.

I could not give less of a shit about Zodiac cringe, but this a new low.

If you havent noticed snakes in Pokemon have Legs. Final evo still can be classified as snake.

>snakes have legs
Yes, my favorites snake pokemon
>Serperior
>Rayquaza
>Krookodile
>Feraligatr
>Salamence

All definitely snakes and not clearly based on other things