Waiting for the April Fool's Day Event Edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/post/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/alola/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: wonderHowManyPeopleAreGonnaQuitTheGame.png (800x500, 133.98K)

Do you at least get the 50 coins if you haven’t that day?

#
Is having a second account on one phone as simple as getting a different email? Because the only old phone I own is an iPhone 5 and they don’t support that iPhone anymore, much to my chagrin

Attached: F72C5432-6E12-4820-A7DF-E8106DF1D0A6.png (693x495, 468.38K)

>Do you at least get the 50 coins if you haven’t that day?
With an alt? Yes. Just be aware that alts are technically against TOS. Haven't seen anyone get punished for using them, but you never know.

yeah just make another account with gmail and log in and out

If you have android, it’s as easy as installing the app Island.
You better have at least 6GB of ram if you want to play both at the same time

If I played both at the same time, could I trade with myself on one phone? I’ve got an iPhone 12 Pro

Im glad hollys been btfo'd desu famalam. Nows my chance to lovebomb her and make her fall in love with me :) cant wait to lick her pits.

Does Any Forums spoof? I do.

Attached: 1648607597820.png (409x406, 151K)

>Does Any Forums spoof?
Don't worry about it, glowie.

Iphones don’t support Island. But yes on an android you can trade yourself. I’ve raided with two accounts too. Best if you run Android 10 or higher.

>leaf tornado debuff makes me lose final game in a 2-2 GBL set
Time to quit these god awful cups for a week

Niantic have announced a new form of event, Partner Research. This is similar to a Special Weekend where you will get a promotional code at various partners and with that you will get Timed Research that run until the end of the event period. The details are as follows
Sushiro - April 27th 2022 - Focus on Litten, Spinda, Alolan Marowak and Rockruff
Tully's - April 18th - May 15th - Research gives Rowlet, Lickitung, Alolan Muk, Rockruff
Yoshinoya - April 25th - May 31st - Research gives Popplio, Audino, Alolan Raichu and Rockruff
All Research also gives 10,000 Experience and 10,000 Stardust

From Serebii

take solace knowing that retards playing leaf tornado generally lose more games than they win because they all spam tornado praying for the debuff instead of just using Frenzy plant or Grass Knot to just KO.

I can't even say it's coinflipping games because the odds are consistently against them. It's more like the people who rely on 10% buff/debuff effects play GBL like a slot machine - not even having a plan for when it goes their way. Also captcha: RNG04

Fear
Terror, even

Attached: BCE9E07F-8394-4A44-BBF6-B9438F72E089.jpg (578x525, 53.45K)

Leaf tornado is 50%. So the odds aren't against them, it's literally a coinflip. A high chance given the fact that it's a really bad move in damage. Even with STAB it's only as good as power gem in damage per energy.

Ideally you'd only use it when you're certain they'll shield anyway or you can't make it to that last vine whip for frenzy. Because it's 5 less energy and 2x debuff is powerful.

Grass Knot should never be used though. It's worse DPE than frenzy. It's a little more energy. But it's not actually enough energy to make it even a harder hitting move. If you can only make it 1 grass knot or 1 frenzy, you always take the frenzy. So Knot is useless.

Aerial Ace is the only competition for Leaf Tornado as a 2ndary move. It's a terrible move, but it has coverage. Frenzy plant is still better against something like a Medicham or Machamp. Aerial Ace might be super effective, but it's still just a bad move. If frenzy is neutral, it's better than only a single super effective AA. You need 2 or more stacked resistances and vulnerabilities before AA is better than frenzy. Like a meganium, who single resists your frenzy and single super effective for the AA, that makes AA slightly better. And AA keeps you from being hard walled by grass/poison like Venu or Poison/Bug like Ariados.

Man's got a doctorate in PvP

>walrein attack stat: ~144
>talonflame attack stat: 160.9 at lv51 15/14/14
>walrein gets CMP
yea I'm supposed to play around this somehow

I'm just going to stop trying to work out what people have as their 3rd pokemon when 95% of the time it's something completely random that doesn't even help with the weaknesses of their first two

Attached: 1643005087152.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

spoofchads have almost convinced me to do it. I can still play on my phone account just fine, but if I could emulate & spoof a computer account without it being tied back to my main phone "legit" account? Why not? What does it cost me to try? It might be fun.

>none of these exist in Europe
Thanks Hanke