Ah, a new adventure in a new region!

Ah, a new adventure in a new region!
I can't wait to see all the new Pokem-

Attached: screenshot (19).png (1031x545, 627.6K)

Calm down, zoomer. You get to pick your starter in 30 seconds.

not before 10 kanto name drops

>player character moves to alola from kanto
>they have a pet from kanto
>"WAAAAAAAH WHY DO WE HAVE A KANTO SHITMON IN OUR HOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: fuck.gif (420x498, 479.3K)

>>player character moves to alola from kanto
just because it's explained doesn't mean it's excusable, alolatroon

>I-I-IS THAT A...KANTO POKEMON!?!?!?!?!?! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!!

Attached: 1647297733400.png (700x596, 131.63K)

Do people really seethe this much by seeing an NPC?

The Meowth exists to be an example of the difference between Alolan forms and the originals. I guess it could've been a Skitty or something but there wasn't an Alolan Skitty, just Meowth because it had existed and needed help for longer.

I was hoping Gen 9 to be in Australia

Attached: Map-of-Australia-Source-http-mapsnationalgeographiccom-accessed-on-October-02.jpg (850x711, 48.68K)

"Hi! i just moved from a place where everyone is pale skinned, to a place where everyone is tan. suddenly i'm tan too!!"
alola is shit

Who could forget pale skin Brock

Attached: brock.jpg (246x205, 12.14K)

Attached: 1648403603517.png (1052x1034, 950.29K)

It’s like people forget Japanese people aren’t actually porcelain white animu characters, but are in fact lemonskinned azns just like the rest of the people from that continent. Japs just draw themselves with white features because they think whites are more attractive.

Nobody except zoomers think Sinnoh was the best region. It’s HGSS that carry gen 4.

Japs run the gambit on skin color to a point. You can get pale, never worked labor japs and brown, work all day in the sun japs.

The vast majority of Sinnoh fans are millennials

>but there wasn't an Alolan Skitty
Well this just exposes the depth of the issue since only KANTOOOOOOOO pokemon get Alola forms

Why do Alolasites always start genwars whenever somebody criticizes the games Any Forums unanimously agrees is shit?

They really don’t. Even the fairest of Japanese are still lightly tanned compared to europeans, and will turn DARK yellow with even a small amount of sunlight. It’s why there’s a stereotype in Japan and South Korea of women desperately trying to avoid sunlight; because they know six seconds of sun exposure will ‘destroy their precious white skin’.

Well, yeah. If you're introducing a new mechanic like that, you want the Pokemon introducing the mechanic to be recognizable. If one of the Alolan forms was a blue Skitty, people who didn't play gen 3 might not realize it's a variation of an older Pokemon. Everyone more or less knows the gen 1 Pokemon, though.

>unanimously
Source?