Kadabra is likely but calyrex probably won't be in

>dog
>dont include vulpix, fennekin, zorua or nickit

Attached: 756.png (203x200, 34.69K)

Isn't Smeargle a monkey?

Smeargle is a beagle, dude

Furfrou is an alpaca

No, he's a kid with a funny nose

Attached: snoopy-painting-use-439x321.jpg (439x321, 18.63K)

It's a It's a gargoygle

>he thinks just because a fox is in the same family as a dog, it makes them a dog as well

furfrou is a poodle you fucking tard
And hyenas aren't canine.
>implying owls are birds.

>foxes not okay
>but hyenas are

Attached: 1490564120905.png (300x279, 96.44K)

>Kyogre is an orca, which while in the same group as dolphins, is not a dolphin proper, which is obvious by outward appearance.
>Lanturn is a lanternfish/anglerfish thing
>Gorebyss is based on deep sea eels... And sort of mermaids, judging by the weird clam bra.
>Bruxish is parrotfish adjacent, I don't remember the exact species it's based on
I forget which other examples people try to pull, but there are no dolphin pokemon

I always thought Smeargle was a monkey because of it's long tail. I never used it so I never thought about what it was.

Based retard
Now disprove kadabra, calyrex and donphan. You cant. It's literally in donphans name and it's grey like your precious Goldstar dolphins you love so much

>Pooch hyena
The line's at least half dog. Hyena talk is useless semantics

Escargot aren't snails

Attached: 1553702889270.png (1625x2066, 1.12M)

>is not a dolphin proper
Orca is the largest memeber of the dolphin family. It's literally a proper dolphin

you could argue the same line for foxes

>they're at LEAST half dog

Japan hates Dolphins
because Dolphins are legit smartass assholes that eat thier fish supply.
they are highly critical and creative thinkers that constantly figure out how to oursmart japanese fishing vessels.
thats why Japan slaughters them in masses

they are not that innocent cutesy animals.
there are even studdies suggesting Orcas and Dolphins are the closes animals that we can soon communicate to

Orcas are, to anybody with two brain cells to run together, obviously distinct for inspirational purposes. It's like saying that silverback gorillas are literally no different from common chimpanzees as creature inspiration.
I don't give a shit about foxes, poochyena is exactly what it says on the tin: a pooch hyena. Half dog, half hyena. Mightyena, who does not vary meaningfully in appearance from poochyena, is the same. Half dog is dog.
Love us some sperg bait
Based Smeargle indifference

Sentret also