Do you believe in the XYsider leaks?

Do you believe in the XYsider leaks?

Attached: EuziKsYXEAE_kUv.jpg (2152x1888, 984.58K)

>do you believe my shitty fanfic?
no

I can kinda see it? Like when I first caught Zygarde, I definitely thought it had an "alien" vibe to it. The green/black color scheme, the light-up hexagons, no eyes, no mouth, etc. made it feel inorganic or "not from this world". Looks like a sci-fi character. Then the complete form was revealed, which looks like an anime super-robot.

Attached: Zygarde 50.png (540x364, 406.67K)

You should feel bad for holding on to this

>All of those words for a leak of a game that came out years ago
Literally who cares

it's a interesting read i'll say that much

Seems intersting but no fucking way I am gonna read more than 3 lines of something like that.

There's a lot of writing there but given how Kalos fans have made talking about the "potential" Z had a habit I wouldn't be suprised if this was a big coping attmeot from someone disappointed that it didn't happen.

Okay so I read it and want to believe, but this alien nonsense is pure shit. I am both sad that the games were so damn shallow but happy at the same time knowing it could have been much worse and have the potential to bury the franchise for good.

Not reading your blogpost
Does it say anything meaningful?

>but happy at the same time knowing it could have been much worse and have the potential to bury the franchise for good.
Ironic

Attached: file.png (400x240, 203.85K)

That's what gets me, it brought up all that shit that then happened in some shape or form in Gen VII. If this is epileptic trees, it's far closer to the truth than butthole-picking like the rest of the fake leaks end up being.

It could've been Pokemon Z or X2Y2....

>Look at stuff from the newer games
>Say that is was meant to be in Z
Why are Kalosperm always like this? Can you just not accept that everything that came out after had the better ideas?

They didn't "steal" these concepts and re-use them in newer games. They were always meant for newer games and XY were meant to be the way they were to rush out the series' first 3D game. Get over it.

Awful, low quality posts complaining about too much reading. Embarrassing

The post was made in 2014. Stop genwarring.

>you won't believe my "dad works at game freak" tier fanfic post? y-you're baiting!
you sure are assblasted

The discord is full of teenagers that want to shill XY but shit on better games like BW and USUM.

Notice how most of the stuff in the fanfic is just rephrased plot points that were in Gen VII and VIII. Kalosperm are so delusional that they literally can't cope with Gen VI being the most unmemorable, generic, garbage

Literally no one cares. SM executed these better and there's zero point to trying to pretend they were originally meant to be in XY given that the final product is shit.

But it didn't? SM also cancelled the aliens pretending to be humans plot

It's a pretty obvious tactic. Looks like they think if they convince people XY was meant to be different then anons on this board will play it and think it's not shit somehow.

It's pretty sad. Even if we pretend this new fanfic is true it changes nothing about the released game.

The post was made before this place had a discord, let alone "discord raiders". It's even reproduced in the nyafuu replacement.
But if you need to think it's something post-SM release, you're too far gone to help or care about. Get off my board, twitter seems more your speed.

Still not reading your discord fanfic. Try again.