Hey when this thing shuts down Gen4 fags are just fucked right

Hey when this thing shuts down Gen4 fags are just fucked right

Attached: pokemon_bank_main_169.jpg (588x331, 36.48K)

assuming they're dumb and don't just make it independent of an internet connection, gen 7 and older are cut off

pkhex can't save you because HOME brands all imports with a serial number

Who gives a shit. You don't really get attached to mb on your savefile do you?

But Pokémon are designed to be appealing and to awoke nostalgia of your childhood, so technically you can

bdsp exist and has all of the gen 1 to 4 mons in it so no.

In what way?
Gen 4 can still get to Gen 5, that's not through Bank.
When it shuts then yeah, Gen 5, gen 6 and 7 will be isolated.

How do I get a Celebi in BDSP?

When Home updates then you transfer it in from SwSh from the recent movie distribution or from Go :). For real though the only Pokemon not in those games are Deoxys and Celebi

That post makes it sound like you do user

it's gonna be a free service for years until they pull the plug, so do what you need to do now.

I'd say they are the least fucked, BDSP is shit, but at least it exists as a alternative to get the mons (Including A LOT of the Gen1,2 and 3 ones that aren't tied to events) and some of ribbons, The real losers is Gen 6 since a sizable chunk of that Gens new additions would be unavailable outside of GO transfer (Gen5 has gaps, but it just has a huge amount of mons in general, Gen 6 having few aditions makes the the absence stand out more), Even Celebi,Mew and Jirachi have had events for "Post-Home" games in the BUY MEW BALL and Movie promotion, Jirachi (and Mew again) is Save Data bonus and so on.

Basically Kalos loses again.

Why would it shut down? Because 3DS servers will be terminated?
t. retard

This is because Kalos is the next legends game.

you won't be able to make purchases (including renewing your bank sub) on the 3ds eshop next year, so that reveal put the idea of bank's mortality on a lot of peoples' minds

GF followed up on nintendo's announcement with their own reveal that bank will be free to use next year, but the way they worded sounds like it's only a temporary solution

If Bank closed right now, these are all the mons you wont be able to get in any way thanks to Go, and not only will those be added to Go, they will also be rotated back in.

Attached: 7.png (214x184, 18.11K)

Just talk to the gift guy after playing Let's Go Togepi.

They could make an offline version but they won’t so im just transfering everything i can before it’s too late i got
>All gen 1 and 2 from VC
>Gen 3 from ruby sapphire and emerald
>Gen 6 from XY
>Gen 7 form USUM
Im currently saving all the shadow pokemon from the orre games, id i can’t find pearl, and white 2 at a good price i’ll just use my ttds and then transfer to my original carts to complete my livingdex

>gen 1-4 can live free in bdsp
>from gen 5-7 it’s a matter of whoever made it into sword and shield and gen 9

Kalos is mostly fucked and just a few unova and alola pokemon will have to stay in home

Attached: A3E565D9-D6AD-4D6B-B8FE-D75E81DA10FA.jpg (650x373, 19.04K)

Well, it has the LORE for it, and Kalos had great distribution for the style and had 3 "sections", pretty probable now that i think about it.

Yep, that is why i said "Outside of GO Transfer" went more by LGPE, SwShE, BDSP, PLA and while i do expect Kalos stuff to rotate in im a pessimist by heart and entertain the notion something may be overlooked. Im not that up with Go info but i actually figured they had added all Kalos mons already and were lacking more Alola ones then that since there is some Alola Season or something.

cant you just inject it in SwSh/BDSP before transferring to home?

Yes, because eventually Nintendo WILL shut down the 3DS ecosystem, as there will be no point paying to keep the service up for the 5 poorfags still using it.
They're giving you a heads-up, in 50 foot letters written in the sky. You only have yourself to blame if your collection stays on older hardware past the shut-off date.

>in im a pessimist by heart and entertain the notion something may be overlooked
It wont. Sure, Crabominable wont ever be in as many games as Eevee but it will be in, eventually.

> i actually figured they had added all Kalos mons already and were lacking more Alola ones then that since there is some Alola Season or something.
I wish it was like that.
But no, they don't wait to implement an entire gen to go to the next one, there's still Keckleon, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Arceus, Zorua, Zoroark, Keldeo, Larvesta and Volcarona, plus half of Kalos still remaining. Not only do they release few mons sparingly, they also skip previous ones.