Why wasn't she part Psychic? Her Alolan form is part Fairy

Why wasn't she part Psychic? Her Alolan form is part Fairy.

Attached: 1639502988933.gif (498x372, 1.48M)

She should be part ghost.

Or Ghost, yeah. She clearly has supernatural abilities.

Should have been fire/ghost from the beginning.

He's male

Because Ghost types were supposed to be unique in that they could only be seen with the Silph Scope. They abandoned that idea in gen 2 but the gen 1 typings still remained. A bit like how Gyarados isn't dragon-type because they wanted Dragons to be rare.

given that every single gen 1 fire type besides charizard and moltres was mono fire, I completely agree
ninetales would have been an easy way to add to the type diversity

They wanted psychic, ghost and dragon pokemon to feel special so they didnt hand them out like candy. That's why psyducks not psychic and garydose isnt dragon

since they're both based off Kitsune they should both be fairy.

Because GF hates to retcon and admit they were wrong.
Look for how long it took for them to nerf Dragon type and still they did not bother to retcon all Pokemon to Fairy ( Skitty, Chansey are still mono normal )

>PSYduck and Ninetales, a fox with supernatural abilities capable of understanding human language are not psychic because muh fake scarcity
>Drowzee and Mr Mime exists when they are nothing but rapemon
Gen 1 was a mistake. Is nothing but trash.

Personally I'm glad they didn't make jigs, clefairy and chansey all fairy. Would've been overkill imo

should be ghost, it always appears near cementaries, is related to reincarnation, creates spirits from fire, and kitsune is a demon

Here's your Fire/Psychic combo fox'mon OP

Attached: 5303f4c8896bbe3afc038bc1555ebd72.jpg (700x900, 539.17K)

not huggable enough

Attached: 1638582694027.jpg (600x722, 253.75K)

>she

The one from that episode is female.

Attached: youretard.jpg (682x548, 33.43K)

Your loss.
For the record, I love both but I got pozzed on sexy fox ladies (anthro and feral) long before Pokémon rolled around to finish the job.

Attached: dd41e6448820971948041c83248acaa6.jpg (2048x1592, 671.08K)

>psychic, ghost and dragon pokemon to feel special so they didnt hand them out like candy
Starmie is psychic
a bunch of eggs that turn into a tree are psychic
a rapist jew is psychic
Jynx is psychic
Slowbro is psychic

They were retarded

as if ninetails isnt the biggest rapemon of them all

psychic is more necessary to all of those than it is to ninetails imo

That doesn't make any sense. If anything, it should be part Ghost.

>illusions so powerful it almost convinced Brock from staying in the mansion forever and marrying some ghost

Psyduck isn't psychic cause he's not psychic. This fucking 'THEY SWAPPED THE NAMES' theory has to fucking stop.