These two single Pokemon are the only reason anyone thinks Gen 2 has """bad distribution"""

These two single Pokemon are the only reason anyone thinks Gen 2 has """bad distribution"""

It's just autistic zoomers who preplan their teams with le ebin Tyranitar and Houndoomino because they think they look cool and then get mad when they realize they need to wait until after the credits to add them to their team. If the entire game was exactly the same except with these two Pokemon made available earlier (or even swapped with shitmons like Girafarig or Dunsparce) then no one would ever mention anything about distribution.

Attached: file.png (568x328, 134.22K)

>Another Johto bait thread

You could have posted this in the thread talking about gen 2 Pokemon distribution instead of making a whole new thread.

But that's a good reason?

But there NEEDS to be more genwars on the catalog!

Fuck all this anti-Johto faggotry. This is now a Johto appreciation thread.

Post pics of Johto, GSC and HGSS.

Attached: tumblr_o2lpabD9II1u3e4cro1_500.gif (540x486, 33.12K)

never used either mon, don't like Johto distribution

>I'm assblasted so spam the thread with meaningless pictures instead of talking about games!
No thanks.

Tyranitar
>Most based power beast of the game
>So exclusive, it wants you to put in the effort to EARN its presence on your team
>Its area can't be reached it if you beaten all of the Kanto leaders
>Still an extremely low catch rate
>Still only a low level Larvitar you have to train
Absolutely based. Nu-gen GF could never

Johto is shit and people are no longer afraid to say it.

I went through all of that pain on my first playthrough of Gold and I damn well enjoyed it. I miss when you had to actually work for things in Pokémon.

These two single pokemon are proof that Gen 2 is a lazy poorly-planned disorganized mess

what are you even trying to say?

That's none of your business.

Nah it's just a bunch of borts latching out of frustration on the older gens since their shitty ass nu-gen games get roasted on the daily basis

>unlock tyranitar
>have literally nothing left to do in game with it
Defend this

People don’t realize that generations always treat their new Pokémon distribution differently. Gen 4 relegates the new evolutions to post game. Gen 5 only has new Pokémon and nothing else. Gen 2, being second, had to space out the few 100 new designs at a pace that made the whole game feel worth playing. What’s the point of a second region if there’s nothing new to find? GameFreak expects players to switch up their teams and add new Pokémon at every turn. Everyone spergs out about this because they want the games to be built around a different team building philosophy.

>work for things
>in the piss easiest game
>in the piss easiest game franchise
Moron

>what is multiplayer

You either battle other players with it or take it to the Battle Tower in Crystal

>New Pokemon still left to be in the post-game
>Larvitar is locked and hard to get so you actually have the play the game in order to obtain one of the strongest new mons in the game

>"poorly planned"

The absolute state of zoomers and their busted, autistic attention spans

Cool pictures are far more meaningful than the assblasted, endlessly repeated arguments that this board spends years of their life on, I wish user would continue

But then what can you use it for?
Playing against… friends?

>it's SUPPOSED to be shit!
The calling card of the nostalgia-addled oldgenner, copium in its purest form

Dark type pokemon were managed terribly in this gen.
Umbreon was the ealiest mon you could get. that being you didn't accidently evolve your Eevee into a Espeon and saved. now you'll need to breed another.
Sneasel is rare and found before battling Claire.
Murkcrow, houndour and lavitar all only available in kanto

>two of the best pokemon evolution lines in the gen can't even be used to beat the game
>the rest of the pokemon roster added in gen 2 is mostly utter garbage that no one wants to use

Gen 2 has absolute dogshit distribution, especially compared to gen 1/3 and there is nothing more to be said.

I dunno, the final boss fight of Red, no? Rematches?

Have you even played the fucking game in the first place?

Attached: Battle_Tower_C.png (320x448, 20.64K)

Agreed about Gen 3 but I will never give any credit to genwun for anything. Fuck that gen and its normie boomer fanbase.