You're the main rival

Attached: 666666655545 (2).png (1037x483, 33.28K)

nah, modern rival are just cucks that enjoy the taste of malasada / poopy curry more than pussy.

Well you can be a strong rival with a badass team if you want. Show us!

Zoroark
Lucario
Goodra
Vaporeon
Lopunny
Gardevoir

>No legendary/mythical.

N:
Gladion:

>gen 1 had a stubborn guy who just showedup
>gen 2 has a whiny edgy thief, that always claims to be better than you, but has a weak ass team
>gen3 has two rivals with one difficult fight and the other one just beeing a kid(who is younger than the 10year old mc)
>gen4 has adhd faggot
>gen5 has three rivals with their own character arc and characterization (cheren still had a disappointing team)
>gen 6 has serena, shauna and who‘s
>gen 7 has guy who wants to be your best friend and helps you
>gen 8 has a guy that is your best friend and tries to be better than this brother
Yes you are right it‘s the modern rivals who are „cucks“

Here's mine.

Normie/20

Attached: 104530671.png (1516x1152, 769K)

Attached: rival_team.png (1148x266, 180.63K)

Just curious: who was your starter?

He's mad that Blue and Silver weren't sucking your dick

>dudes wanting to be friend with the kanto kids who stoles their girlfriends
Yup, definitively cucks.

Infernape but I really love Magmortar for some reason

Heh, well done well done...

Now.. GO RAYQUAZA USE OUTRAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1498090557764.png (1080x765, 342.85K)

Ignores completelly Gladion, a well written rival which goal isn't just "haha i'm better than you" but has more to do with the main story. But of course you never played SM because you all hate 7th gen.

Ferrothorn (Rocky Helmet)
Slowbro (Leppa berry)
Tyranitar (Smooth rock)
Garchomp (Bright powder)
Blissey (Leftovers)
Volcarona

>kirlia
>gothitelle
>eevee
>hatenna
>buneary
>meloetta
>middle stage starter MC didn't choose

>Stoutland with Intimidate as my lead, can make a good pivot later in the battle (Gary was smart enough to swap Pokemon in FRLG)
>Can’t really pick my own Starter but I’d like to use any Hoenn ones because I’m familiar with them
>Tentacruel as my Water
>Roserade as my Grass, not original but it works
>Houndoom as my Fire
>Kingdra because every final boss needs a Dragon and I like its neutrality to Ice
>Scizor as my main attacker
R8

Decidueye
Crobat (first catch)
Zoroark
galarian Slowking
Ninetales
Cloyster

Attached: Trainer OC_20200902215550.png (720x1280, 298.29K)

>Well look who made it! Somehow I always knew it would be you, in the end.

>...

>...

>It's been a while since we left home, huh? Now look at us, two couple of hotshots, battling it out for the seat of CHAMPION. Heh, who'd have thought?

>...Well, MC, no more words are needed. There can only be one. I hope you're prepared for what I've got coming your way!
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU, WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU??? EVERY. STEP. OF THE FUCKING. WAY. DON'T YOU DARE RUIN THIS FOR ME, HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH ALREADY? YOU SAVED THE FUCKING WORLD, CONGRATU FUCKING LATIONS, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? JUST, FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE AND LIVE OFF THE COMPENSATION MONEY, JESUS CHRIST. I KNOW YOU'VE GOT A LEGENDARY IN THERE TOO, REAL CLASSY. BATTLE IT OUT WITH THE CHAMPION WITH THE FUCKING GOD THAT CREATED THE REGION, OKAY.

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THIS. FUCK YOU, SEE THIS GUN? YEAH, I BROUGHT A FUCKING GUN, AND NONONO, DON'T WORRY ASSHOLE, IT'S NOT FOR YOU. IT'S FOR ME. SEE, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, UNLESS YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. THAT'S RIGHT, TURN AROUND, SAY YOU LOST, OR I'M FUCKING PUTTING A BULLET IN MY PATHETIC SKULL AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT. GAME OVER, I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND, I'LL REALLY DO IT. I WILL END MY MISERABLE EXISTENCE RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND YOU'LL ATTEND THE FUNERAL, AND THEN YOU'LL MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH MY MOTHER, WHO DROVE YOUR LITTLE SISTER TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE HAD A STROKE BY THE WAY, AND KNOW YOU DID THIS. FUCK, YOU. I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. WHY, WHY WERE YOU CHOSEN BY ALL THE LEGENDARIES? HOW DID YOU RANDOMLY STUMBLE ACROSS ALL THE MEGA Z CRYSTAL WISHING STARS? YOU YOU YOU AND NEVER ME, GOD I'M SUCH A FAILURE, I BET YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME, I KNOW YOU ARE. WELL LAUGH AT THIS, ASSHOLE.

Attached: lordofchairs.jpg (400x400, 26.37K)

Crawdaunt
Jynx
Magcargo
Shedinja
Pidgeot
Venusaur

How the fuck did i not give up mid-journey? But the restrictions seem fun so let's go for it.

>Starter: The one weak to MCs (Basically tradition now), if i can pick the mon proper then Chesnaught/Typhlosion/Samurott, as said dependant on MCs choice, if it was up to me pick Chesnaught, but im probably a "YOU PICK FIRST MC").
>Normal/Eeveelution: Eevee with a Partner move strong to MCs Starter and Glitzy Glow and Baddy Bad. No Fourth Move, but Eviolite.
>Water/Ice (Remove if i got a Water Starter): Dewgong
>Fire/Dark (Remove if i got a Fire Starter): Houndoom
>Grass/Ghost (Remove if i got a Grass Starter): Trevenant
>Flying/Electric: Oricorio Pom-Pom. If you wanna make a Pikaclone mandatory swap it for Emolga, but i would prefer the bird.
>Bug/Rock: Kleavor

That should be 7 listed, but as said it's so the MC choice dictated the team of 6 i will have.

Anyway, Kinda fun, i kinda wanted to use Arcanine and Urshifu, but both are Legendary, i also realized i got pretty mogged by the lack of overlap since a lot of stuff i wanted to use got blocked by the "No overlap" by having Normal-Type on top of another one and the Eeevee cucks them out since it be eating up that Normal slot. Im also running with the idea that having a Starter and Eeveelution (or just Eevee) would be mandatory cause more restrictions = more fun.

Anyway I would be a terrible rival, just for the record.