Unovafags are the vegans of pokemon

>unova fans try not to bring up unova in every conversation challenge: impossible

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-174827_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1329, 595.39K)

>>>/twitter/

I don't even get why people think BW2 is good. It doesn't do a single thing better than any other game.

Attached: that's a man.jpg (139x134, 6.11K)

this post will get fifty (You)s

it does everything slightly better than the others, pretty much.
remove the Pokéwood being a forced tutorial and yeah it's most likely the best Pokémon experience

>Mar 14

>it does everything slightly better than the others, pretty much.
No, it doesn't.

Exploration is worse than gen 1-3
Difficulty is worse than pretty much every gen except 6 and noticeably worse than gen 7
Writing is worse than gen 1-2 and 7
Handholding is worse than every other gen except 7
Post-game battle facilities are worse than gen 3, 4, and 6

>and yeah it's most likely the best Pokémon experience
What am I even playing it for? It's linear, has no difficulty, has a bad story, has obnoxious handholding, the battle facilities are worse than other games, lacks all the QoL and online features of newer games, where's the part of the game that's actually fun?

Will give a you since you want them

but user, you don't understand, it has a bunch of post-game routes that are just reused maps that have no content except sweeping more easy NPCs, that means the game is good

>Pokemon distribution worse than every Gen before it
>every route and town is a glorified hallway
>easier than every game before it even on challenge mode, since the Gym leaders only have 3 Pokemon each
>E4 members only have 4 Pokemon each so easiest E4
Nah, it's not even close to being the best Pokemon experience. It's not even in the Top 5 games of the series.

>it does everything slightly better than the others, pretty much.
This statement is automatically false because Gen 5 was the first Gen to remove agency and player freedom.

We'd rather play Sw/Sh than B/W anyday, Gen 5 is so bad...

Isn't that exactly what you're doing now?

This post is a falseflag by a Unova fan attempting to conflate Gen 5 haters with Nu-Genfags.

I hate everything after HGSS indiscriminately. That includes Gen 5 AND Gen 8.

You can fuck off back to Twitter now.

Join avenue and is the longest pokemon game to date. You can easily hit 300h on it

>is the longest pokemon game to date
That's HGSS.

>Exploration is worse than gen 1-3
LMAO. How it feels to be so wrong?

This. And even HG/SS are downgrades from G/S/C for having godawful Gen 4 shit.

HGSS is second actually. The seasons add a lot of exploration time

Based Any Forums joining hands to denounce unovabort once and for all

I've played fucking Shield version longer than I played BW2.

I didn't know Any Forums was all made up of 5-6 discord members

If it had BW1's story, a battle frontier, and nonretarded difficulty modes, it would be the perfect game.

>I hate everything after HGSS indiscriminately. That includes Gen 5 AND Gen 8.
We all do, my fellow user. Everything after Gen 4 is an abomination.

It would be perfect if it didn't exist. All of nugen is a travesty.

Whenever Pokemon is mentioned anywhere there are a few noisy zoomers that sperge about it
Games are fine but holy moly they're like the bloodborne fanboys of pokemon

Yes, Unova the circle is at least 1000 times worse than any region before when it comes to exploration.

>it would be the perfect game.
It needs a lot more than just that.

Firstly, the region is just... bad. Not even B2W2's additions could save Unova from being a terribly designed theme park region. Redo the entire Region to have an actual identity and feel more natural.

Secondly, get rid of all the handholding and unneseccary dialog and the arbitrary roadblocks placed all over the region.

Thirdly, cut down on the fucking story, just let me play the game, and let me do some of the Gym Leaders in any order I want. Implement a proper level scaling system, even if it's just a simple "different teams depending on how many badges you have".

Then, I'd maybe consider B2W2 as the peak, second only to none other than HGSS of course.

Shhhhh, they unovabotrts are gonna call you discord, teehee~!

But was it A good time?
I Have over 700 h on black2 while 120 on shield and most of this time are awful raids

Gen 5 is our most hated region, Pokemon, games, story, characters, everything. There better off just deleting Gen 5 and making the nugen zoomies cry.

>unovafags are [headcanon]
Boom.