Blaze Black 2 / Volt White 2 Redux

Anyone else been playing these? New Drayano hacks that released; though I think he moreso advised over another dev's remake of BB / VW 2. The number of mythicals that have cameoed so far seems weird and forced.

Attached: BAIXAR-POKEMON-BLAZE-BLACK-2-VOLT-WHITE-2-REDUX-2022-ROM-HACK-NDS-DOWNLOAD-BANNER.gif (742x500, 2.71M)

Playing with a Mono Electric team atm

How's it been so far? I haven't even played up to the first gym yet.

I dropped the game after getting the Herdier back. I'm sorry, but no amount of ROM hacking will ever make anything after HGSS playable for me. Will just stick to Ren Plat and wait patiently for SGSS 2.0.

It’s been fun. The added Mythicals (I’ve only seen Shaymin & Jirachi so far) are weird but can’t say they bother me. Nothing too difficult aside from Cheren’s Munchlax so far and QoL like early EXP Share and skippable Pokèstar Studios make me never want to play the vanilla games again

Is the game balances around Exp Share? Also any gamebreaking bugs? I plan to play on hardware so id rather not be swapping roms for newer versions every week.

it's not recommended to play it on hardware as of now, although i heard some anons got it running without issues. it's a coin toss.

Have it running on my R4 with no issues. Only problem is that Fairy shows up as Normal on the summary screen, however, in battle it shows up as it should.

Unova bad

dropped it after one badge and started a new save of my custom hgss hack
can't be arsed to play through this nugen shit, and rom hacks don't make it any more bareable

This. Nugen is cancer and we all hate it. This thread is literally shilling.

I started it on Sunday but when I finished up Virbank I saw that there were some technical bugs (no pun intended) in the city to do with Pokestar, as well as bugs further along at Driftveil and then at the crater thingy. So I'm going to wait a few days for successive patches before starting over.

Sure is discord in here

Alot of nugen shilling too. We at Any Forums actually have standards and hate everything after Gen 3 indiscrimantly.

Are the battle animations still constantly zooming in and out?

Oh boy, edgy romhacks of our most hated Pokemon games.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hate everything after Gen 3 indiscrimantly.
Gen 2*

I find these difficulty hacks extremely boring
If I want difficulty I'd rather just replay Emerald's BF or Sword and Shield's online

This, Any Forums agrees Gen 3 killed the series.

What's with this weird new "I speak for all of Any Forums angle you discord guys are trying? It's different at least, good for you

Reminder:
2=1>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cancer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pssst, you might wanna look at this