$700

Attached: 1655704983487.jpg (613x856, 279.99K)

>bunch of processed garbage and pointlessly expensive vegetables, only 12 eggs, protein scam quark
cringe. just buy a shit ton of eggs, milk, plain quark, canned deenz and look for cheap meat

Biden's America.

bread,beanz,cheap meat and apples for vit c, all u need.

£20

imagine how much this is worth now

Attached: IMG_20210325_14358.jpg (2938x3405, 2.33M)

there is nothing wrong with yogurt
However, kefir is better than the big brand yogurts

>2 days supply of soda
NGMI

You only need:
oats
lentils
milk
chicken breast
dark green vegetables

>oats
biggest meme ever and taste like shit, post body

Bullshit

nothing wrong but these "protein" yogurt are sold for a fortune while you could just buy big plain tubs for much much cheaper and mix whey yourself

my body looks extremely unaesthetic and will probably make you sick just by looking at it.

based
add some beef/pork when its on sale
add tomatoes/paprika/onion/garlic

Meanwhile in Turkyie it's $7

Do Americans even eat real food?

I love how you phrased this hahah

But

>Everybody is a good body fren

>cheap meat
ngmi

not anymore

how do these people live so long

1 gorrillion us dollarinos

Cope and seethe tranny. Oats are based

most of us really don't. I buy mostly raw ingredients and cook my own food, so I eat real food as much as possible.
I feel like I am absolutely in the minority, there's no way people can get as fat as they do here without eating 2000 calorie entrees at applebees every other night. You would think that rampant jaw-dropping obesity would prevent them from getting off the couch to get more food, yet here we are.

no, they only eat goyslop like good cattle you are
but then you would have to live surrounded by turkroach shitskins

I went to cheesecake factory in Mexico(I'm from europe) and holy shit the dish sizes and the large sodas and what not. I really wanna visit USA to see it with my own eyes. Mexicans were already quite fat on average.