I legit don't get why "they" keep deluding themselves into thinking 3D is worse than their animations

I legit don't get why "they" keep deluding themselves into thinking 3D is worse than their animations.

Attached: 1593831380858.webm (640x360, 1020.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKTCSLbjhtM&ab_channel=TheThiefArchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to fuck typhlosion and his whole family

Attached: 3923135_Risenpaw_hisui_typh2_fa.png (1500x2000, 3.45M)

I didn't know typhlosion looked so cool in gen 5
Anyway best flamethrower animation is from gen 3

both look like ass and it never should have left the static era

i can appreciate that you keep praying that when though everyone says right looks better because the point isn't too make an argument but to collect the replies saying right looks better

It's like what Thomas Carlyle said, 'the worst white man is better than the best black man'. Except here it's the worst 2d animation is better than the best 3d animation.

Attached: ThomasCarlyle.jpg (748x1024, 100.9K)

Gen 5 will never be not shit looking

Attached: 373BA88A-98B5-4E66-99D5-1C120CE269B0.gif (584x288, 557.74K)

Based

Somewhat unrealated but you should watch this movie, 3d cucks could never make something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=BKTCSLbjhtM&ab_channel=TheThiefArchive
I am

>racist
>shit taste
EVERY SINGLE TIME

>discord has to jump to gen 7 instead of 6 to find good looking 3D
>will later try to say gen 7 looks worse than 6 and killed the series
You don't understand other people's opinions because you are incapable of rational thought. It's the only explanation for the complete lack of logic behind your spam.

Err I think it was more noble not just better, this still remains true as 2d animation is much nobler than 3d.

Reminder the only reason Typhlosion wasn’t allowed to have its flames for the whole battle was to stop it from overshadowing CHARIZARD

they are right

With 2d the were constant change and evolution also using pokemon old or new feel fresh and unique unlike 3d that get stuck using the same model for a decade and each new experience it feel the same

You are confusing effects with character animation.

Attack effects have only gotten better. What people who know what they're talking about are complaining about is the Pokémon themselves. The animators for the 3D games don't understand the importance of strong poses, which is one of the first things they should have learned in animation studies.

The janky 2D puppet animation in Black/White wasn't very good either mind you. But at least it retained the high quality of base poses that the earlier games had.

Eat shit

I wonder who could be behind this post?

They literally look exactly the same in this example except one is pixel fire and the other isnt where were you going with this one?

THIS
I wish they changed the Pokemodels more each gen. Though it looks like Gen 9 will show some improvements at last.

I actually like the 3D models, I just hate how muted their colors are.

>Muted colors
You mean the correct colors? If you look at the artworks and the anime, the 3D era got the colors right, and the DS era was the one wrong since they just recycled the GBA colors (a console notorious for not being backlit and where the games had to use extemely bright colors to even make the game visible).

not him but people care about whether or not it looks good, not whether or not it looks like the artwork if the artwork colors are ugly

opinion discarded

>W-Well I discard your opinion take t-that!
You have nothing, seethe