Three cheers for Game Freak

A competent developer that always releases their games on time as promised.

Attached: 2023.png (1178x648, 133.92K)

>"slow gamu good, fast gamu bad"
- nintendo man

Attached: 1366113664831.gif (499x268, 171.58K)

With nothing inside them?

Let's see you make a game then

On time, yes. But the games are broken, not finished and unoptimized

>user uses After you.

I WANT IT NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Jolteon Used Agility.gif (480x480, 585.2K)

Remember that retard who spammed this, as if he forgot Zelda invariably delays their shit, as Nintendo use them to drive their business?

Attached: 1645808259637.jpg (1024x675, 176.84K)

Delaying only makes people lose interest

Maybe they actually should take their time then so we actually have a good game then instead of a quick cash grab to line CEO pockets.

Oh boy I love when games meet their arbitrary deadlines so I can consoom them when they promised! What could go horribly wrong?

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.5M)

BotW2 is the sequel to one of the most highly acclaimed games in history, I think it'll be fine user.

>highly acclaimed games
>delays
Those two doesn't mix very well in Nintendo

Bullshit, delaying Breath gave it a 125% uptake ratio to system sales on launch (as people bought their copy of the special/deluxe editions, then had to wait for console shipments to fulfil their system orders). And that was a three-time delay on top? If you had to push me, I'd say there's a system revision or a new unit entirely coming around that time and a killer IP like Zelda is just what Nintendo expect to help push its early-launch sales. And it wouldn't be the first time they delayed Zelda to make a lunch buzz either.

>posts a game delayed thrice, if not more
comical

Sandasu…
SAANDAASSUUUU!!!

Attached: jojo-crying.gif (498x280, 1.21M)

Not when it's the most anticipated game of the decade, which is expected to live up to and surpass its predecessor, the most hyped game of the prior decade.
People can wait, just like how they waited for Elden Ring.

>People can wait

Not everyone. When you delay a game a year, someone that wanted to play it won't live to see it.

Shit, nigga, you right.
We gotta churn out EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW because some faggot is on his deathbed and only has mere minutes to live, who gives a FUCK about the quality or if it'll be something that piece of shit will even enjoy? It's gotta BE OUT before he DIES!

I wish GF delayed their games

The first BotW was delayed like 3 times and has gone on to become one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time to the extent that people still seethe over it almost daily.
I'd much rather a game be delayed and be as polished and perfect as humanly possible than end up having games released so frequently that I end up getting a DS game with 3D graphics in Unity, a literal beta test and an actual game that should have been made 5 years ago in the space of a year.