NO YOU DON'T GET IT THEY CAN'T RELEASE GEN 9 IN THE SAME YEAR AS BOTW2 THEY WILL COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER

>NO YOU DON'T GET IT THEY CAN'T RELEASE GEN 9 IN THE SAME YEAR AS BOTW2 THEY WILL COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER
Kneel.

Attached: 1641796171555.jpg (1920x1080, 82.47K)

As Zelda fan, this is all your fault, fuck you Pokemon fans

I never understood retards who use that excuse, its like they think people arent allowed to buy 2 games in the same year...

we never asked TPC for three games in the span of a single year...

Breath of the wild sucked. You spend 90% of the game helpless and scavenging. That the only Nintendo game I've ever refunded.

>still no title
why is nintendo so autistic

>BOTW2
>2022
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Zelda: prease understand, we are delaying the game until spring to make this game better

Pokémon: Merry Christmas. Please download the 4GB patch to make the game somewhat function as intended and we'll sell you the post-game—I mean completely new DLC this spring

kek i wonder where that fucking spammer is now. probably killed himself

Goddammit I’m so jealous that Zelda fans get to look forward to good games with proper developments instead of dreading annual disappointment. It’s not fair.

Attached: DD982CCB-CAAC-49C1-ACD3-4AE0BF40A817.jpg (1070x601, 86.89K)

should've delayed pokemon
not that it would've mattered as it would still look like shit and retards would still eat it up just because it has the yellow rat, brown fox dog, beige cat, and CHARIZARD FROM KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in it.

Every console Zelda game since TP has had delays, they just suck at scheduling. The chance of other games influencing this is basically 0.

If you were a zeldda fan, you'd know they delay shit out the arse because Nintendo want to use them to push their console sales and there was no point shitting it out christmas, when Spring has no Game Freak game to push sales next year.

Zelda fans that died between BOTW and BOTW2 are not gonna be playing it you fucking hambone of highest fiber intake content

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH YOU BURN

>Turner-san, get your ass over here! We're in charge of BTFOing Elden Ring now

Attached: 1560379728985.jpg (1242x1394, 106.15K)

Wow, I wasn't aware over 90% of people who played BotW and enjoyed it died while waiting for BotW2 or will die!
Shut the fuck up, those who died waiting are a minority, BotW2 is the most hyped game of the decade and it's going to more than live up to the most hyped game of the last decade.

As a Zelda fan, I don't give a fuck about BotW2's sequel. Bring back classic games, fuckers.

hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
It is very funny that you think that, it is very funny that your mutter and you fätter put out such a stupid fucking frijole, but nonetheless, you are going to die within the next 12 months and you will dread this game's delay from hell

Breath IS Classic Zelda. If you didn't play either the first two, then your zoomie opinion is not valid.

Retarded logic, people die all the time, pokemon fans die between games too, should they rush the games even more? Fuck no.

Link can't compete with Pikachu

>Getting this mad at simple logic and empathy
You are not immortal, soon you will be gone and your embarrasing stupidity will be the only evidence you ever existed. Even your BOTW2 save file will crumble to dust eventually.

Assuming you even get to play BOTW2...

Im honestly interested in BotW2 at this point more because it will be fun to see how much is recycled (since it started to DLC) and if it will hold up to scrutiny, BotW honestly does not hold up very well for replays IMO, its strength was the exploratin and unless the map being reused has a lot of potential of sucking out the magic for people who may not be nice to the game second time around. But what do i know, might be fucking awesome too.