ITT: Pokemon which could easily have a 3rd typing

ITT: Pokemon which could easily have a 3rd typing

They're both scorpions from the Bug egg group

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.38K)

This is interesting, though I can't think of any right now.

Dragonite with water or fairy.

Gliscor could go in so many directions. Poison, Bug and Dark all fit it just fine. Better than Ground, even.

that grass/ghost thing from alola

Dhelmise, It's ability already basically makes it Tri-type.

Dhelmise

Toxicroak should be water

Goodra line, even the Hisuian ones, could have Water or Poison easily.
Grapploct could have Water, Poison, or even Dark. Same with Falinks and Bug/Steel. Still mad they made them both pure Fighting.

Drapion is bug type before evolving and he learns as many bug moves as dark moves so it's definitely a case of not having room for a third type otherwise he would absolutely be bug/poison/dark
Another one is probopass who has electric type envy and learns a majority of electric moves but ends up being yet another rock/steel pokemon
Frankly he would be better off just being rock/electric than even rock/steel/electric

flygon

the anchor thing: grass/steel/ghost/water

why is Goodra not Dragon/Poison is beyond me.
Its whole schtick is being a gooey slug

flying is an arbitrary type

Pokemon should officially add 3rd typing, like they did with Ability.

Attached: 1536304268944.png (364x344, 55.93K)

They are called different forms, it’s a thing since gen 4

No, that's a terrible idea.

hell you could even add water to it since its water 3 egg group points to it being a eurypterid

The flying one could even have five types, flying, ground, poison (they have poison sting in tail), dark (they are very aggressive and attack people faces), and bug.

no, three types at once, not different mons with different types
how so
people would have said the same of hidden abilities

>people would have said the same of hidden abilities
>would have
So they didn't though? So not the same as having a Pokemon with 3 fucking types.

3rd type is one of the most STUPID and ABSURD ideas i've hear in my life.

That goes for the people who want a "sound type" and third type.

WHY?

Charizardino should be Dragon type

>Bug/Grass/Ice
>Normal/Steel/Rock
>Grass/Psychic/Dark

Attached: 1648223388686.jpg (479x438, 30.48K)

Golduck should be water/psychic/fighting

It would complicate the typing matchups so much. There would be a ton of possible multipliers so damage calc would be a mess, inmunities would be broken since they could negate a 4x weakness and so on. There could be Pokemon with 4 or even 5 (via abilities) inmunities at once and triple weaknesses would render many Pokemon unusable.
It would need a complete rework of the whole battle system to have any chance of working

>So they didn't though?
I don't know, calm your tits. This would have been 13 years ago before Any Forums even existed, or any precedent set for revising past established standards like only two abilities, so only "Dude what if..." convos about it would have taken place prior.