What do you think the woman in the picture should invest in? Keep in mind she is a single mother with a child...

What do you think the woman in the picture should invest in? Keep in mind she is a single mother with a child, she has a job and has to pay a babysitter while shes at work most of the time, tips?

Attached: 1656410406028.jpg (708x900, 309.36K)

I think you should stop being an incel. Get a personality, go work out, be healthy. Constantly posting about how you hate women (because they dont want you) is not a good way to live.

Attached: 1581359102677.jpg (750x558, 179.98K)

She should invest in buying books:'' how not become a cheap failure single mom slut''

>Ow wait she is that already!

Nothing in my post implied that, take your meds

sure thing virgin, this is a bait post

you all hate women

luv me light skinned brown women with big tits, simple as

She has good tits, she can start from there

A rope

Attached: 1648605608476.png (295x380, 188.6K)

>Get a personality
That's why i hate e-whores, they don't have one.

>Get a personality
Can someone please explain personality? I am a person and do person things (go to grocery store, play with cat etc) so I have to do more person things to be acceptable from society view?

BLEACHED

She's not a single mom that's Nash Grier's wife. I hate that I know this.

Fpbp
A few sentences and you made every retardfaggot seethe

BUILT FOR BIG WHITE COCK
Also there are no WMBF single mothers, keep coping

white men dont abandon their kids as often but plenty of interracial couples get divorced retard

she should post tits, whore

WMBFs don't get divorced. Keep coping.

squidgrow desu, and maybe also spinu

This is my dream..
I want a brown women who will give me white kids

Attached: I_made_this_pepe.png (855x783, 691.73K)

go date a black female. my experience was horrible. she constantly threatened to report me, did not communicate well including just taking things from me, and got sassy/full victim mode every time I even seemed slightly annoyed

no, they get divorced less than other interracial couples, but they still get divorced. ive seen plenty of white guys online who have a black baby mama that they aren't with anymore. there was some popular wmbf couple on youtube that used to get posted on Any Forums that got divorced. i think they were called nikki and jamie or something. people nowadays breakup in droves regardless of race, marriage as an institution is dying, having a gf with a fetish for white men isn't going to change that.