Pocky Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1503991 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1503990 (720p)

Next episodes:
>PM2019 103 - Ash and Clemont! Great Friendship Training!! (April 1st)
>PM2019 104 - Hyper Class Battle! Ash VS Elite Four Drasna!! (April 1st)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 105 - Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (April 8th)
>PM2019 106 - A New Show! Team Rocket's Covert Kingdom Radio!! (April 15th)
>PM2019 107 - Help Us, Big Bro Yamper! (April 22nd)
>PM2019 108 - Lucario and Greninja! The Wave Guidance of Fate!! (April 29nd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1506586560312971266

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Pocket Monsters Special - The Hallowed God, Arceus:
nyaa.si/view/1485387 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1485386 (720p)

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 1648524534126.jpg (1200x756, 441.73K)

First for Goh staying

On a road, far from home...

Attached: Home.jpg (259x194, 15.58K)

But you don't have to feel alone!

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Season-4-opening-hits-10-million-views.jpg (960x640, 61.76K)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1648179896156.jpg (2500x1500, 283.74K)

I'm not "pushing" the idea that Goh is leaving. I just think that it's the more likely outcome. I have nothing against Goh staying and in fact if he does stay, not only would I eat my crow but I would then begin speculating how he'd fit in the new series and what directions they could take them in. I just don't see it happening especially with how the current series is turning out and how Project Mew is approaching its endgame. I'm not saying that there's no change that Goh stays, the possibility is there, I just see it being less likely than him leaving.

I'm not sure if you were here during previous seasons. The main reason I'm skeptical of Goh (or any non-Ash character not named Brock or Misty for that matter) sticking around is because I've seen this exact arguments before. I still remember back in XY, people were claiming that Serena was staying for SM and how she was different from all the previous characters because she was customizable and Ash's childhood friend, not to mention her huge crush on him. Even after the signs came out that Serena was not staying for SM (first the production sketch leaks, and then the poster, and finally the trailers), there were many people here and elsewhere that honestly and genuinely believed that Serena was different from all those other retired characters and she would stay; they all ended up going down with the ship.

I have nothing against Goh as a character, I'm just being realistic. Speculation about him being more likely to stay than not made sense back when PM was still new and we didn't know what kinds of directions it would take other than it being a "going to all regions' series, but now that the series is clearly approaching an endgame, it may be time to take a hard look at Goh's chances and be realistic about them. I repeat: the chances of Goh staying for next gen are not zero. It's less likely, but it can still happen. I just feel that it's less likely and I would not be surprised if Goh does go.

Chloe's Cloyster.

*there's no chance that Goh stays

Brave and strong, together we'll be, it's our destiny!

>Ash-greninja only comes back for one episode to teach Lucario some bullshit
Fucking lame. Especially since Lucario is Ash's worst seasonal main mon yet.

Attached: IMG_0699.gif (333x249, 1.52M)

Cute and Pure

Attached: 456765243.jpg (1077x1203, 224.38K)

Koharu is canonical paired with Alain

It doesn't sound like is the case when you keep being ballistic over any argument thrown in about Goh without "you must really like him" of course everyone has their own expectations of how the anime usually do things and nobody expected this many characters to return like fuck we got Dawn as a fucking regular again.
We can't really predict if they want to keep him around for another season when this whole season is about things "differently" now but whatever rolls as long they can keep a consistent way to keep promoting the brand and if they want to still push the Go games that much.

Get fuck frogfag

>Especially since Lucario is Ash's worst seasonal main mon yet
Kek no. Isn't Lucario what people want for Ash, given he has Aura ability?

Based

Attached: 656435676867.jpg (615x431, 32.11K)

Greninja is going to teach Lucario how to job to Charizards and then fuck off back to the woods KEK

Lucario is just fucking lame. Nothing stands out. It has no arc centered for itself like Infernape, Charizard and Greninja while not having a distinct and enjoyable personality like Sceptile.

Based 3rd worlder ESL

Attached: 1646515416722.jpg (640x640, 83.63K)

>Sorry ash my friends at project mew want me to go to a special training camp i can't follow you to that new region c-catching mew is more important
>im sure you'll meet a new friend way cooler than me that is more marketable worldwide because he doesn't look too gay but just gay enough to make fujos ship you with him also a new girl because koharu is very difficult to write

Attached: goh.jpg (1073x1077, 112.05K)

Please understand user, he has to teach him how to job against Charizard.

They're married and Eevee is the ring kek

This, at least they could have given it the Korrina treatment and have it lose control while using Mega Evolution. Fuck, Greninja helping it overcome that would have been better than whatever bullshit we will get.

Attached: edgecario.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

>Greninja
Greninja's "arc" was fucking trash

Cringe

Nope, it was one of the most enjoyed arcs in Pokemon and one of the reasons why it became so extremely popular.

However keep coping you subhuman third worlder.

Enjoyed doesn't mean it was good, also only shonentards liked it
>However keep coping you subhuman third worlder.
Kek, what?

Yeah, every Lucario has at least had some kind of interesting thing going on like I thought it would be more playful like when it was a Riolu, but since it's evolved it's just boring.

No it wasn't. The fact that it was handled so well is why so many people thawed to the idea of synchro evolution.

Attached: 1582586093674.jpg (1029x1236, 185.83K)