Dogshit Minigame

Retards WILL defend this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-28 195531.jpg (666x652, 97.49K)

coinless behavior

No coins?

This shit made me seethe so much as a kid holy shit.

>he didn't cheese it with save states

playing CC on John GBAC, how do i savestate

idk I use drastic

I didn't. That's my least favorite change about HG compared to GSC.

>Retards will defend this
No, retards like (You) wont be able to solve this.

>50% chance
How about I flip a coin and if it's tails I dump water on your machine?

Attached: 1638267631049.gif (323x300, 2.43M)

voltorb flip replaces a slot machine. i'd say you fare a lot better at a game that's mostly logic than one that isn't logic based at all.

plus you lose your right to complain about voltorb flip when you use a voltorb flip solver.

>game so crap even a perfect computer struggles to play it
>skill issue tho
eat dirt

My only problem with it is it's still luck based at times. They should have made a full nonograms clone.

>hurr durr this game is pure skill
Complete bullshit, this minigame is 25% that will eventually gets your ass especially in the high levels. And don’t you dare using save state to cheat your way then claim you got there by yourself.

25% luck
My bad

How much chance did the slots have, again?

Retards WILL start a thread to complain about something 13 years ago. Do literally anything else with your life.

> Do literally anything else with your life.
Says the Any Forums poster.

you seemed to have misunderstood my point - and reality itself to a degree.

voltorb flip is designed to be a game of chance. luck is meant to determine some boards.
>why would gamefreak do this???
because it replaces the slot machine from the japanese versions of the game. voltorb flip is intended to stimulate that feeling of gambling the slot machine provides using a logic-based format.

thank you for wasting our time with this garbage thread. you have clearly demonstrated your inability to understand a children's game.

Attached: attention.jpg (640x641, 41.32K)

I check in on Any Forums between announcement to datamine. It's the only time this board has any value. Threads like this are less than worthless, they rile you retards up, and for what? The same discussion you've have for the last decade?

I'd have T-bolt tm an hour ago. You can time most of the slots games easily and get 7s a good chunk of the time.
This shit is slow and annoying.
>Logic based
Hardly, minesweeper blows this shit out of the water

> using a logic-based format
How can logic save your ass when you get to 50:50 chance situation? You literally have to do a leap of faith and pray your streak won’t explode.
I wish they added a diagonal hint or something

>dogshit minigame in the most dogshit region
It fits

This and taking away the ability to infinitely rebattle S.S. Aqua trainers both really kill my enjoyment of HG/SS which otherwise add a lot of improvements

>How can logic save your ass when you get to 50:50 chance situation?
it can't. that is the point.
you logic your way to that point in the board and if you don't feel like gambling you quit. the game explicitly tells you that you'll keep every coin you earned that round.

if you want to go the higher rounds with higher coin earning opportunities you'll have to take that 50/50.

>Hardly, minesweeper blows this shit out of the water
minesweeper is the one logic game that you shouldn't have used for this. minesweeper notoriously comes down to 50/50s.