Ruins Pokemon

>Ruins Pokemon

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 210.7K)

I dunno, I like that my poison mons have a bit more of an edge now...

Nah that was megas/zmoves/gigamax/retarded battle gimmick of future generations

Older pokemon should not have received the new type

fat fairy phalluses

The type is 9 years old at this point. Get over it losers

I choose you, faggotchu

>being able to spam outrage mindlessly....le good

I am fine with fairy types except for the fact that they completely cucked ice out of its use.

Just make Ice resistant to Fairy

Saves*

Don't make blanket statements like that. There's no arguing that Clefairy should be Fairy type.

Ice should have just been made immune to dragon, and resistant to grass, and flying

Giving Grass a sixth type to be bad against and making Flying more useless offensively? Nah.

I like Tapu Koko

Nah, That people are still seething over Fairy 9 years after the fact while people did not over Steel and Dark just shows that they fucked up the tuning for it and of course people will voice and discuss their ideas of how to "fix" it. I feel like it needs just one more "negative" point to it and it would be fine, be it one more weakness or one more thing that resists it.

Honestly, i feel like it would be neat if Bug and Fairy were both resistant to eachother, instead of just Fairy resisting Bug, that would definitely help the numerous Bug/Poison mons though and would probably end up overtuning Bug instead. But i think the best idea would probably just be having Normal resist Fairy since Normal is kinda underpowered even with the high amount of STAB moves anyway. If you are a Logicfag then it can be just "The mundane cannot perceive the fey" or someshit like that. That way Normal gets One one-sided Weakness (Fighting), One mutual immunity(Ghost) and One one-sided Resistance(Fairy).

can't they just fucking buff ice and bug already

Is the archive around in any way anymore? It was generally fun looking up "fairy confirmed" and watching it go from meme... to argument... and finally to confirmed.

i say this every fairy hate thread. the exist to give poison and steel types a purpose. i love sludge bombing and iron heading them

i could only imagine the arguments back then

>steel types
Which have always been a prominent part of the competitive side?

Both killed the game, but Fairy as a type killed the game at a more foundational level.

in what way?