You wake up one night to find yourself floating in space in front of Arceus

You wake up one night to find yourself floating in space in front of Arceus.
Arceus is going to send you to the world of Pokémon, and is allowing you to choose your Pokémon partner.
Your partner will start in their base stage, and it’s up to you whether or not they evolve, or if they stay in their Pokéball or not; but they must always remain on your team.
Which Pokémon do you choose? Do you keep them in their Pokéball? Do you let them evolve when they reach that potential?

Attached: 1AABB9B8-CE0D-4384-BA31-D4EBD8664075.jpg (1200x675, 44.26K)

kept in a luxury ball. must have huge power.

Attached: azumarill.png (1174x881, 270.74K)

Arceus

Shiny zacian

I choo-choo choose Jynx (G1, Original Design).
I only keep them inside a Pokéball if it is in an emergency situation (if they need to be protected from a dangerous explosion, hot molten lava or falling rocks)
Jynx has no mega right now. If she gets one I'm not sure if I would let her evolve or keep her as a Jynx.

Attached: My favorite Pokémon.png (263x247, 89.95K)

Can't he send me to the Sailor Moon universe?

Female Gardevoir ofc, so I can finally have a girlfriend

>not getting a drowzee or a hypno instead

I'd choose whatever helps me catch the hottest pokemon.

Male Hypnos and Drowzees would be fun to play Stratego and Fireball Island with, but I will stick by my original choice

kek, much better joke

Zorua of course, illusions are the new meta. Also dark type is the best type.

It'd be kino to keep him as a cute shouldermon, but if he ever decides to evolve into an edgy badass I'd have no choice but to allow it. Then, we could illusion-rape some bitches and steal their money and prey on wandering trainers when they get lost in the forest.

It'd be easy to draw them in, just confuse their senses, get them off track, illusion some mist out of thin air and surround them. With my teammates Hypno and Malamar coming out of the shadows, we mind-rape the girls into becoming subservient sex slaves, and the guys into also becoming our subservient sex slaves. Then, we plant subliminal suggestions in their minds, give them amnesia, and send them on their way as sleeper agents.

Fast forward a couple months later and we're on the League (spectating or competing, doesn't matter), with a camera pointing at us, in front of the eyes of millions, and I subtly say a trigger word that spontaneously sends all my victims into an irrational murderous rage. Beams of energy tear the stands, children are torn limb to limb, and the entire arena becomes a bloodbath, murder and rape breaking out chaotically. The gym leaders can't stop it, the authorities can't stop it and even the Champion can't tell who is civilian and who is killer. Me and my team stand back, watching the best spectacle of our lives and trying our best to survive the delicious mayhem.

The perpetrators kill themselves, the place is a barren warzone, and no one can tell why this horrible thing took place. It becomes a national tragedy, and international police and investigators the world over are dispatched to investigate, to no avail. Me and my team slink into the shadows, plane ticket in hand towards our next destination, a new region–time to do it all over again.

Attached: 14176da1a764dc33cf1815d7eebb83b3.png (1900x2138, 450.24K)

>not keeping a few of the slaves for other use by you and your team, away from the chaos agents

This guy Is not me

Yeah, good luck explaining to the friends, family and contacts of the person you just spirited away why they decided to follow you around for no reason.

And getting involved in their life is a fantastic way of getting yourself linked to your ring of crime when you inevitably have to make them kill someone and they get caught because you assumed they'd just have the Muk you handed them SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of the dissolving the evidence do its damn job, but they don't, because they're some fucking two-badge nobody whose only use is sucking your dick and not commiting murder, and also you may have forgotten to include the Muk instructions because you were too distracted making schoolgirls feel euphoria as they mutilated themselves with power tools.

You keep things lowkey and you distance yourself from the victims as much as you can. Pump and dump, keep only in very useful cases.

>not using secret bases to hide your activities
>using them for actual important things
all you need to do is make it look like they vanished and hide them away

>HEY LOOK AT ME DISSAPEARING EVERY DAY TO THIS CONSPICUOUS WAREHOUSE WHERE I KEEP VARIOUS STOLEN GOODS, PLANS AND HOT HYPNOTIZED WOMEN IN UNIFORM LIKE A DIPSHIT, PLEASE DON'T ASSASINATE ME REGIONAL GOVERNMENT AND OR TEAM ROCKET
No, faggot. Keep a low profile, you don't make enemies if you just keep a low profile. No secret bases, no schemes laying around the place, except maybe notes written in code in your latop or notebook, no personal slaves. People are extremely complex, they have lives and relationships interwoven with countless of others, and you can never control everything. It only takes one shred of evidence left behind, one sharp eyed investigator to piece it all together, and it's over.

I wasn’t expecting kidnapping and rape fantasies when I got back, but I’m also not surprised at all.

Absol or Gardevoir. Then I get some heavy hitters, because if Arceus chooses you for something, shit is about to get down. Also I ask him to let me bring my brother with me, or at least way to communicate with him

Any Forums getting collectively isekai'd to the pokemon world would be a catastrophe. I can imagine some evil team somewhere whose plan is to tear a hole through time and space to summon dark beings to ravage the land, but they end up with fat sweaty virgins who are for some reason really good at battling defeating them and raping their pokemon.

and then there's the supervillain