Imagine being teleported to a Pokémon world and finding a girlfriend

You teleport to the Pokémon world when you wake up, you were asleep outside, a girl finds you and wakes you up, she takes you in her house... What would you say to her she wants to know how you fell asleep outside and where you live?

You can never come back to your real world and you know it. This girl is the only one who can become your girlfriend but she is perfect for you. Do you think you are sad or happy to live in the best fictional world or sad because you lost your family?

Attached: 894076.jpg (1920x1130, 372.51K)

It's the Pokemon world, right? What forbits me to capture an Hypno or a Malamar and enslave another girl?

My pa should come with me and we'd just tear shit up.

>helo sex ee ples showe boba and vangnane

I don’t want a girlfriend, I want to be a Pokémon trainer. She can go with me if she’d like.

Based Galarian

>This girl is the only one who can become your girlfriend but she is perfect for you.
So I'm found by Lillie and Marnie together?

>main fantasy in the Pokemon world is having a girlfriend
Holy retardation

this is literally just mystery dungeon with humans

I want a boyfriend

Attached: dark-naig-toxtricity-03.jpg (1920x1784, 297.9K)

Imagine being teleported to the Pokémon world and it’s Unova

Attached: FC4F61C9-67BA-4035-BFF1-EB432247E2AE.jpg (477x478, 31.24K)

yet gamefreak continues to denies us this

Attached: 1644975927838.jpg (504x470, 97.68K)

very true. i want either comfy hoenn or two for the price of one kanto/johto

*gardevoir girlfriend

Why would you be any more attractive to girls in the Pokémon world than you are in the real world? What makes you think anyone in any world would ever love you?

I would be honestly relieved as fuck to be free of this miserable existence. I don't know what I would do, except maybe just sob with relief for a bit.

This is honestly what most secx preds would do

>fpbp
Might as well create your own Evil Team, consisting exclusively out of girls who have been hypnotized by you with the task to go out hypnotize and bring back more girls.
Breed them all.

It'd be a bittersweet moment for me. My job aside, I really like my life as it is currently and I'd miss my family, fiance and friends so much.

However, the Pokémon world is such an amazing and seemingly perfect world to live in. Incompetent evil teams aside, it seems like a great place to live without all of the rotten parts of real life. And if still remember all of my current knowledge of Pokémon I'd surely be thrilled to try and explore the world.

Concerning the new girl I just met, I don't think I'd tell her everything about real life since she'd probably believe I'm crazy

This is a really weirdly specific scenario. Why is it this one girl is the only one who could be my girlfriend? How do I know that I can never go home? Why is someone sleeping outside in a universe where half the population seems to travel and camp 365?

Lugia is the girlfriend right