I was hoping for anything but a 100% female only genie

I was hoping for anything but a 100% female only genie

Attached: how-to-get-enamorus-in-pokemon-legends-arceus-new-forces-of-nature-location.jpg (1600x900, 103.4K)

>Genies can't be female
Touch grass Incel

They made the original 3 masculine as fuck. Why did they feel the need to break the tradition? Nobody asked for this shit

She's the best Incarnate---hands-down, no debate.

As someone who didn't give a fuck for the genies pre-Legends, I'm glad it was a female genie, partly to make at least one interesting to me to use, partly as she filters plebs like you wonderfully.

Attached: 1644962605670.jpg (772x804, 72.77K)

Majority of the fanbase hates them

Firstly, they're not queer like you and didn't see it as "three sex objects for faggots" but rather the embodiment of japanese deities.
Secondly, they wanted to add a deity for the spring, as the other three could cover the rest of the year, and as Spring is the time of year when the world wakes from its winter hibernation and the air is filled with the sound of rutting., they wanted to embody that with a female deity, as men only destroy.

The genies that were basically 3 recolors were a mistake and widely hated when they first released. So it makes sense they went for something completely different if they had another member to this group

I asked for this

It will never be a real female pokemon. It will always be a twisted abomination.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A VAGINA

Attached: 1634346258060.jpg (1000x1000, 239.78K)

Turtles dont have vaginas, they have cloacae

Do they confuse the usage of genies in official tournaments as people actually liking them or something? Because nobody has any place in their heart for these cunt things. People have been saying they look like shit for over a fucking decade, if anything fans wanted LESS of them.

>Forces of Nature
Why not water type for oceans or a deity that represents growth like a Grass type? This design was made specifically for 10 year old girls to go "OMG, Pink is my favorite color and look HEARTS!!!!" What deity has fucking hearts drawn all over it? They only made this for gender equality. Just like how there are a million of brown people in SWSH.

No, it was made in tandem with the concepts of the previously existing trio. Tornadus and Thundurus represent two elements of destruction, that being fierce storms and lightning. Landorus and Enamorus represent fertility, one of flora and one of fauna.

Unironiclly retarded holy shit

It's not gender equality until Pink Genie gets two clones.

shouldn't be surprised given gf's track record. you choose to maintain such unreasonable expectations

She's a Okami, PR is a Genie/D'jin

Knowing the difference can save your life

Attached: 05a709d460084aab161ab05fb0973a70[1].jpg (680x506, 55.39K)

>Female Genie
>First wish is that every living person on earth is in perfect health.
>Second wish is that every person on earth with an IQ below 150 becomes 200.
>Third wish is for infinite blowjobs from Scarlet Johansson.

Eat the bugs incel

>Turner draw a tranny and call it a pokemon
>coomer want to fuck it because it’s a Pokémon
of course.