Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: Protag tourney.jpg (1323x1024, 242.78K)

Hilbert by a universe.

Gold is the undisputed king.

>no Chicken

Dawn is the one with Creation Trio and Arceus
godstomp

Cynthia, the strongest trainer ever created in the Pokemon universe of course.

Me, I mean Hilbert

Attached: 1645156019351.png (1323x1024, 196.15K)

Nate would destroy everyone.

Gold would win all respects, Finals would be Gold vs. Red. The issue is what the others canon teams are because that changes things considerably.
I have tested Cynthia's team, she only wins due to level advantage. Best of 7 against Red she loses 3-4, with Steven being the overall worst Champion. Followed by Wallace and then Cynthia.

This is canonically correct.

Hilbert's the only one who canonically has his respective legendary. Obviously he wins.
Anyone saying Gold is only saying that because Johto is their favorite region. There's no logical basis for it.

Just because you have a legendary doesn't mean you're stronger or going to win a Pokemon battle.

All retards.

>fanfic female protags
why
not a single one is canon

Attached: 1556706706343.png (574x881, 354.78K)

How is that retarded? It's literally how Pokemon works, legendaries and mythicals aren't super magical Pokemon outside of extremely specific ones, and even they can be taken down. Yes canonically Hilbert/Hilda have a legendary, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to battling. Levels and type advantages matter significantly more.

Red, the rest aren't even real. They're just fever dreams that'll never be seen again.

>Yes canonically Hilbert/Hilda have a legendary, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to battling. Levels and type advantages matter significantly more.
BST plays a big role, and if all sides are playing optimally and using the correct type team, it's legendaries that tip the scale.

Commence the cope.

Attached: 1648501123264.jpg (1323x1024, 131.42K)

Ok if both sides are playing optimally then it isn't that hard to take down Zekrom/Reshiram, they aren't that strong, and again levels matter a shit ton. For all we know Red's Venusaur knowing Earthquake at it's level is enough to easily kill those dragons, especially if they're still their base levels.

Again, legendaries don't tip the scale, they help sure, but they aren't unbeatable, once those are down, it completely depends on the rest of their canon team, which we have no idea what it is, realistically it's not going to be such a drastic improvement to sweep the other's teams, because Zekrom/Reshiram aren't going to sweep by any means.

> I'm an even bigger retard and you should be coping with that fact
You demonstrating retardation makes me happy, if anything. It means I am higher on the ranking of humans on the scale of intelligence.

I don't give a fuck about teams or stats
Give me a head canon reason why your trainer would win

>they're beatable
and all the other mons are MORE beatable, so it's legendaries that decide who wins by decreasing total "beatability". Also, Red appearing later needs to be scaled up for other trainers or not included.

Elio wins because he's the only one that gets my cock in his ass.

Attached: 89175346_p0.png (808x1111, 400.49K)

>nu-gen beat old-gen
bazed.

If that were the case then N would be unstoppable at the end of the game if you didn't use a the opposite dragon, which is certainly not the case, it's actually extremely doable. This isn't Smogon Ubers, this is a generic ass trainer battle.

Round 1: Red, Serena, Gold, Dawn
Round 2: Serena, Dawn
Final: Dunno. God of Death vs God of Space? Palkia is immortal.

They could have fucking 5 patrats for all we know, those dragons ain't gonna carry that shit.

>it's actually extremely doable
he'd win if you were underleveled. Again, you can compose a team and he can't. For this entire discussion, we need to settle "canon" teams