Fun facts about squatting

>squatting (aka adverse possession) is a legal way to gain property for free
>the process of squatting requires you to live on the property for a period as few as three years to as many as 40
>it needs to be obvious to anyone that visits the property that you are living there
>it is also helpful to make improvements and pay property taxes
>remote areas work best for this since fewer people come near the property
>rules for taking possession vary by state so it makes sense to do your homework
>even if the owner finds out you are there they will need to get a judgment in court to get you removed
>since squatting is not a criminal offense police can not keep you from off the property >in fact without a judgment the owner can not enter it
Squatting is a fun way to have a nice home and potentially get it for free. So rentoid why aren't you squatting? It's the only way you'll ever get a zestimate.

Attached: 663AED36-35F0-4E83-9AE5-6CD82B067048.png (1022x841, 320.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/which-city-has-most-vacant-homes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Squatters should be lashed in the public square

Can I squat in those newly built and mostly empty "investment" apartments?
How are you gonna find anything else that is empty and liveable?
Also what if you have to break in to live there?

anons, is there any correlation between doing squats (the exercise) and being better at squatting (to get free real estate)?

This is what homeless people say about roaming the streets.

You can only squat for so long until society figures out that you are a trash scumbag and you can never rent again. Then you will eat shit for the rest of your life and have this same philosophy as a homeless.

>Can I squat in those newly built and mostly empty "investment" apartments?
Yes but you'll draw a lot of attention
>How are you gonna find anything else that is empty and liveable?
The best squatting locations are either rural vacant lots of dilapidated homes requiring work. Live in a tent and start building sweat equity.
>Also what if you have to break in to live there?
I'm not going to recommend you break in but if you do they have to go to court to get you out if you claim the right to live there

Attached: 51F61EE4-3E19-45DD-8874-A25680803C07.jpg (1200x630, 64.5K)

Yes get to squatting

Attached: DE1F41A8-A0FB-45A3-8209-7873A087ABC1.png (782x1024, 492.72K)

Look at these idiots strategizing on how to squat.

>mfw can only squat 1pl8
It's truly over bros....

Attached: 1637550755632.jpg (933x907, 161.29K)

>even if the owner finds out you are there they will need to get a judgment in court to get you removed
The owner will gather all male family members and probably break your legs, bro. Next place you wanna squat will have to have a ramp, kek

Can any one tell me the law for squating property in ID or point me to a site that cna help me with this?

If they do this you can sue them for every cent they have since they would be on the wrong side of the law. This would give you lifelong financial security and a zestimate.

Attached: C791ED4E-67C6-49A9-B836-CAC4D33344D8.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

A few more things:
>It's better if you squat in several houses next to each other with friends. That way you can share resources, help fix each others houses up, share tools and hardware, etc.
>Get cameras, security system, and change all the locks
>Call utilities and get them turned on
>Start paying property taxes
>Keep records of EVERYTHING you do with the house, including all improvements and tax payments
>Keep anything expensive/valuable in a safe
>Own guns in case of intruders
>Most abandoned homes are in shitty neighborhoods, but you might be able to find a mansion somewhere that has fallen into disarray
>foxbusiness.com/features/which-city-has-most-vacant-homes
>This also works best if you have a work-from-home job, as you can save/invest money, and basically live for free. After you take title of the house, you can then sell it and make back all the money you invested. This is why it's important to do this for several houses in a row, as it increases everyone's property values if you live in a safe neighborhood.
I seriously think that Any Forums should pick a city or neighborhood, and fellow Anons can all start to move there and take over abandoned structures.

Are you stupid? Ever heard of people filing for bankruptcy to avoid paying lawsuits? Go risk your legs bro

I like your thinking. I would pick the land bill gates is buying. He has way too much to watch and the neighbors don't want him there so they won't turn you in.

Attached: CD4936DD-3B06-4294-B455-9D471463E3AB.jpg (2500x3333, 966.31K)

Committing to years or decades of open, notorious, hostile, actual, exclusive, and continuous use of real property has a shit EV when you can get rugpulled at any time. The typical adverse possession case is more like claiming a slice of a neighbor's land with a long-standing fence or a fisherman asserting his right to keep passing through a neighbor's woods to reach a pond than literally claiming a fucking house.

Attached: 1654866336431.jpg (1311x1472, 713.72K)

Hiding assets only works so long. They will find them

Attached: DBC23873-3055-449C-ABF0-B2717D2C13E3.jpg (222x227, 6.81K)

If I ever find a parasite squatting on my property I’ll shoot first and ask questions later. KYS commie.

>getting thrown in prison and going bankrupt to OWN the homeless
KEK

Thanks for the shitty attitude dipshit. Squatting is the only chance rentoid have of ever getting a zestimate. It's worth the risk. Even if it doesn't work out it's still cheaper than renting. With crypto crashing they probably have no other option.

Attached: 1333C078-DEB7-4600-AE85-8AFFF1BE4EC3.jpg (521x886, 339.13K)

Ever heard of cryptocurrency bro?

Can shoot your way out of everything

Attached: 1656315246506.png (761x761, 557.46K)

Umm, no. Bill Gates is buying farmland to diversify his investments. He is nowhere close to owning a large amount of land, he just owns a lot for a single individual.

It's better to pick a city/neighborhood, so that way people can act as their own security service and be on the look out for criminals/homeless/drug addicts who try to break into peoples homes.
Detroit or Baltimore are probably the best cities for this, though Detroit might be the better choice due to the sheer amount of entire abandoned neighborhoods available to squat in.

Crypto is junk get a zestimate loser

Attached: 6C6DA67F-0731-46E1-A498-15D6EED4DCBE.png (730x783, 711.9K)

He owns over 240,000 acres

Attached: 3892AEE2-47EB-41F6-93AB-5B2EF509251F.jpg (125x117, 2.81K)

>squat someone's home
>they tell you to leave
>hurr durr I have legal rights
>get beat the fuck up and physically kicked out
>police won't give a shit because you're a homeless squatter
>judge won't give a shit because you're a homeless squatter

No money will return you the ability to walk again. Plus, if you're squatting, you're probably a social reject with no money to begin with. It may be years before you see any of that "lifelong" financial security, provided you win the case, and attorneys are certainly not free. Your attorney may look you like if you were some kind of retard and say "wait, you thought you could squat a property and somehow the law would be in your favor? You were tresspassing, you moron. Next time don't believe every shit you read in the internet"

>female tries to copy men’s memes
>creates a down looking, passive aggressive cunt that’s supposed to be the equivalent of a strong, assertive man

you know it's a tranny when they use the tradwife pic on a Laotian backgammon forum. Also, does squatting require a zestimate?

Attached: 1602701606989.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

Sorry, not replying to retards any more. There are approximately 2,430,000,000 acres of land in the US, and bill Gates owns 0.0099% of that.

The key is to squat in an ABANDONDED home, which isn't owned by anyone (owner moved, died, went to prison, etc.) There's tons of abandoned homes available, but most people aren't smart enough to occupy them in a smart way so they can eventually claim ownership.

tell me you don't get laid without telling me you don't get laid

Me too, and I'd bring friends. Got a few psychos who are more than willing to help me bag and tag some hobo junkies.

If the target property truly is that dilapidated, why not try to buy it for cheap first? If the owner doesn’t respond to your solicitations then it would strengthen your adverse possession claim.

Attached: 9DB77B35-2C6E-4A8E-AB68-17C0D0A90AA2.gif (370x377, 2.81M)

>The key is to squat in an ABANDONDED home
they key is to step in a rusty nail in an abandoned crack house and get tetanus.

That's a key strategy too. You can find out who owns the property from the county assessors office, and then try and contact them. If they don't respond, then they basically relinquish their claim to the property since they stopped paying taxes on it.

Trespassing is a felony in my state and some state have SYG laws against squatters.
Dumb fuck.