YWNBAW

YWNBAW

Attached: ywnbaw.png (2008x3071, 778.37K)

omg trannies hahahaha, bro that’s so funny, I can’t even

Unfunny repost. Don't forget to sage.

seething trannies

>god I wish that was me

This gave me a stiffy, haha

good >:]

>Draws like a 8 year retarded kid
Cringe

>optionally removes his penis
Cringe

I about decided I didn't like it so much, though, when I spotted that red Corvair trailing me. I was almost two blocks from home then, so I started walking a little faster. I had never been jumped, but I had seen Johnny after four Socs got hold of him, and it wasn't pretty. Johnny was scared of his own shadow after that. Johnny was sixteen then.
I knew it wasn't any use though--- the fast walking, I mean--- even before the Corvair pulled up beside me and five Socs got out. I got pretty scared--- I'm kind of small for fourteen even though I have a good build, and those guys were bigger than me. I automatically hitched my thumbs in my jeans and slouched, wondering if I could get away if I made a break for it. I remembered Johnny--- his face all cut up and bruised, and I remembered how he had cried when we found him, half-conscious, in the comer lot. Johnny had it awful rough at home--- it took a lot to make him cry.
I was sweating something fierce, although I was cold. I could feel my palms getting clammy and the perspiration running down my back. I get like that when I'm real scared. I glanced around for a pop bottle or a stick or something--- Steve Randle, Soda's best buddy, had once held off four guys with a busted pop bottle--- but there was nothing. So I stood there like a bump on a log while they surrounded me. I don't use my head. They walked around slowly, silently, smiling.
"Hey, grease," one said in an over-friendly voice. "We're gonna do you a favor, greaser. We're gonna cut all that long greasy hair off."
He had on a madras shirt. I can still see it. Blue madras. One of them laughed, then cussed me out in a low voice. I couldn't think of anything to say. There just isn't a whole lot you can say while waiting to get mugged, so I kept my mouth shut.
"Need a haircut, greaser?" The medium-sized blond pulled a knife out of his back pocket and flipped the blade open.

>optionally has a brain
Cringe

>TFW you can't even draw THIS incompetently even if you honestly tried…

Attached: 1648482036051.jpg (366x472, 57.06K)

>does it for free
cringe

someone hasnt dilated today. you know your drawpen stylus is the perfect size!

dont be so stupid on purpose around me dear user
I jelly of even shit like that for reals

Attached: 1634380976401.png (563x470, 187.58K)

Epic, thank you for making this! XD

nigga you the one writting a “do trannoids dream of gender non-conforming sheep” manga like damn you that obsessed with trans people that you write a comic about how much you hate them but still subconsciously writing them as sympathetic even tho you make your ignorance when it comes to trans issues obvious like freud wouldn’t even have a field day with you he’d have a whole new career

Attached: 20211221_074803.jpg (224x223, 45.01K)

>tranny twitter speak
>brings up tranny leftist, Sigmund Freud
many such cases

OP is still seething that he revealed himself to be a skinny pussy of a man in his last thread.

Attached: 1644988001789.gif (640x640, 1.69M)

stick it in there tranny! Now draw your favorite pokemon with your axe wound!

i posted this and went to sleep. anyone you were arguing with wasnt me, tranny.

didn’t ask + don’t care + L + ratio + you’re transphobic

>th-that wasn't me!
Lmao and he continues to he a skinny pussy in this thread

Attached: fa87dcfb76048286029898819ecf7f89.jpg (500x389, 62.92K)

SEETHE HARDER, TROONS

Attached: AmphorosKek.png (773x1001, 1.6M)

omg trannies hahahaha, bro that’s so funny, I can’t even

Attached: 8bf.png (600x654, 346.34K)

>thinks people are 24/7 on Any Forums

LOL!

>ratio
What does this mean in english

Attached: last_thumb1372595462.jpg (1024x768, 145.91K)