LUNC GENERAL

Alright lads, let's try and keep all the LUNC moonposting to one thread.
Both LUNC and USTC are pumping, so there's definitely something going on.

Feel free to discuss hopium, lambo colors, and when you predict LUNC will hit $1.
What's your current stack? And when are you planning to sell?

The latest news about the coin itself:
>Terra Rebels is a group of community devs currently working on implementing the 1.2% burn tax
>the Binance wallet is holding over 2.5 trillion LUNC, and is still accumulating (no, these aren't users' coins)
>Do Kwon is being hounded by the authorities, and is currently evading South Korean prosecutors by staying in Singapore

Also, here's an interesting read about what CZ and Binance could be up to:
twitter.com/darklunc/status/1537606700865310722?s=20&t=oNQbVGm7znLlZ-n79FXWsA

Attached: 1653608902080.jpg (1200x948, 253.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CH6apWOIAQM
voca.ro/1fk7klnZQdct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to paste this in the OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=CH6apWOIAQM

HCC explains about the Binance wallet. It looks like something big is going down.

What car and watch are you guys getting?

I’m thinking Range Rover Sport SVR and a Rolex Presidential Day Date

voca.ro/1fk7klnZQdct

what is the make it and sui stack? also, is the anime character in your OP a man?

Nissan GTR Nismo, black with orange rims.

not much of a watch guy myself, but I wouldn't mind grabbing a Patek Philippe... as for the car, a pitch-black Mercedes AMG GTS would be nice.

if this thing really moons, sui stack is 1 mil, make it stack 10 mil.
dunno about the anime char, I just had her in my Luna folder.. but I reckon she's too cute to be a man

Stack holdings report in, bros.
5 mil stack holding with diamond hands.
Aigmi?

Attached: 1606750050007.jpg (750x772, 365.7K)

I've been told 10M and 50M, but I've got only 5M. Hopefully that's enough.

kek!!

LUNC and USTC are exclusively purchased by redditors on Any Forums who fall for paid shills looking to fund the next round of shorts.
If you buy, remember that you deserve your losses.

I will NEVER provide your short liquidity.
I will NEVER let a Gook trick me into buying a redditor coin.

OOOOOO
currently HODLing a 5 mil stack, gonna slurp some more as soon as my paycheck clears in 2 days
gotta make it with this, need to find me a thicc braphog to wife up!

and speaking of women... does anyone have one of those cutout images for the 4-square meme?
you know the one: car, house, clothing & accessories, woman

alright user you saved us from wasting $100. thank you for your service! feel free to leave now and let us have our fun.

I'm getting neither. I'll cash out when I get one million then pay off any mortgages in the family, stock up on dried food, water and guns for the coming crash and put everything else in commodities for the upcoming commodity super cycle and become a bajillionnaire who still gets to enjoy real food and security while everyone else is selling their lambos to afford ze bugs

>put everything else in commodities for the upcoming commodity super cycle and become a bajillionnaire
food and oil? what else you gonna ape into?

What did he mean by this spacing?

Nissan X-trail with matte black paint bulletproof glass and thick tier 4 plate armor and a lemon scented airfreshiner

6 million stack reporting in. Going for 10 million.

Important: Do Kwon and Terra has nothing to do with LUNC anymore, it's now a community project like Shiba Inu.

Oil, Nat Gas, Uranium, Salt, Fertilizers, Shipping Companies, Metals, etc. Anything that hasn't moved significantly by that point (some already have), with a healthy amount in the large caps that have but pay dividends.
After a point it becomes about wealth preservation and I've never cared for big flashy things like cars or watches.

Gonna tune the shit out of my mazda then i'll throw dirt on some kebab's bmw windshield when i leave em in the dust.

i tried bridging 100 WLUNC to LUNC but it didn't show up in my terra wallet. i'm tempted to leave them as is, but i'm not sure if the supply of WLUNC will reduce with LUNC, and if it doesn't, then the price can't be expected to keep pace with the unwrapped version.
I just need it to hit 10 cents

I'm getting my pay on the 15th of July, do i still have time to buy cheap or are we already on the moon mission?