Only way to legally get Mew in LGPE is buying one of these

>only way to legally get Mew in LGPE is buying one of these
>you can't reuse them, it's one Mew per ball, not one Mew per save file or per game, so you need to buy a completely new ball if you want a new Mew
>this means you can only buy them sealed to know for sure the Mew is in there
>they've been discontinued so now they're over 100 dollars and they'll only get more and more expensive as time goes on and the number of new Pokeballs decreases

This is the biggest scam Gamefreak has ever pulled.

Attached: Pokémon Poké Ball Plus-800x800.jpg (800x800, 64.88K)

If you think about it it fits Mew's nature to a T: he's super rare and of course he'd be more expensive and elusive as time progresses

>he

Just transfer your Pokemon Go Mew

You can't transfer your GO Mew to LGPE. They block the transfer.

I'm honestly surprised GF didn't try to shoehorn support for this controller in other games.

>mew's nature
>expensive
oy vey

It really is a massive scam. I'm glad I got my Mew from the 20th anniversary event during XY, though I'm pissed at myself for only redeeming one code.

You physically can't lol

Just transfer from pokémon red/blue lol

>to LGPE

Sure but you all forget one important thing. You were all enticed to buy. And you did. And a lot still do. It is your own fault.

Pokemon has always are will probably forever be a scam.

The fact that they are still 25 years later releasing two versions of the exact same game with a very slightly different roster of Pokemon tells you all you need to know. And yet everyone on this board and within the fandom just accepts it because "that's what they've always done".

Pokemon fans are the easiest people to scam on planet Earth.

Or, and this is a massive OR, the rest of the world isn't as addicted to the brand as you are. Didn't get all the toys, cards, games and clothes, didn't watch the anime on endless repeat and interact with the brand just enough to content them, while you who had EVERYTHING when you were younger now disci=over what the adults in your life understood and ignored to sate their little one - the brand's a ascam if you're too addicted to it. That's why the normies bought SS and its DLC in such numbers, but haven't touched Home, as they don't care enough about the shitters to collect one of every species, like a deranged bug collector, showing off his butterflies.

Nobody except extreme retards buy the scam versions. Everyone buys one and trade with people with the other one. I agree in the internet age the two version model is basically redundant but it had a practical use before retard consumerists started buying double packs.

Then just inject you faggots.

If you REALLY want mew, you could do this too:
>Use the DNS trick to get a legit mew in HG/SS
>transfer it up via pokebank -> HOME -> LGPE
(unless this somehow doesn't work, idk i don't have LGPE)

isn't the DNS method kill?

>Everyone buys one and trade with people with the other one
This is all well and good when the game is new and everyone is playing it, but it completely loses any replay value once everyone has moved onto the next newest game. In 2022 you'd be hard pressed to find someone playing Pokemon Silver on their Game Boy with a link cable. You'd need one of the other Gen II games, Pokemon Stadium 2 (meaning you need an N64) and two transfer packs to be able to obtain the 10 trade evolutions and the version exclusives.

Game Freak knows full well there are kids out there without friends whose parents will buy them both games.

You LITERALLY cannot transfer anything into LGPE besides Go and they made an exception regarding Mews from Go and purposefully made it impossible to transfer a Mew from Go, forcing people to go out and buy a Pokeball+ if they want a legit Mew in their LGPE.

In 2022 nobody is trading with the link cable because Pkhex and other tools exist. The social aspect of games obviously is only relevant while the game is released. Nobody complains that you can't play Cod 4 online because nobody is expecting multi-player content to last forever.

>Nobody complains that you can't play Cod 4 online because nobody is expecting multi-player content to last forever
1. There is someone out there right now who is upset they can't play COD4 online any more because that was their favourite version.
2. Pokemon could easily solve the issue by just having ONE version of the game, like they did with PLA. Trade evolution and version exclusives are the worst aspect of any Pokemon game and they are a scam.

No I did it yesterday on my card of HG
>$100 for 1 pokemon and a useless controller with no compatibility with other games
what...

Pokémon is a multi-player socially based game. You are meant to pick up the new and improved version and play it with your friends, like Call of Duty or Fifa or whatever. Cope whatever you want but this is the truth.

But just as we would call a Fifatard retarded if he wants to play FIFA 06 online in 2022, we would call you retarded if you want to get your Sandshrew in your Red version. Just inject bro.