/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Azumarill (April 8)

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread:

Attached: FOhbiWOVQAEvFyD.jpg (1200x848, 137.12K)

*crits you*

Attached: 1647733750458.jpg (4800x4800, 653.76K)

Fucking Unite DB making Owl A tier is making retards pick it all over the place

Azumarill is gonna be Absol 2.0
He's dogshit

Is anybody actually excited for le epic 1v1 duelist who will either lose every teamfight for you

It will never end owl shitters never learn

he was popular in F tier, he was popular in D tier, it will never stop

After seeing Duras in action and using flash cannon myself I can safely say that only dragon pulse is dead on Dura.

Me

most likely will be a full solo lane splitpusher, he'll change the meta if he's overtuned

absol is a speedster so his problem is that if he goes in, you can just turn around and delete him, azu is gonna be tankier but in the end the movesets won't matter, it'll come down to the stats and numbers

Why the fuck do Absols and Talonflames keep backcapping instead of fighting at Zapdos?

Fuck sub 50 WR retards who keep their profiles private man

>Azu is gonna be tankier but in the end the movesets won't matter, it'll come down to the stats and numbers
EXPERT-SAMA I KNEEL

So what role is it going to be after Azumarill

Attached: FOH0RqyaAAEwX2r.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

what you think made tsareena op and not op? the numbers retard, if you overtweak stats and damage it'll be OP no matter how retarded the moveset is

>Heavy Metal
>Cooldown: 30s -> 50s
I just want there to be a clear visual indicator on if it's up or not.

Hopefully a speedster.

the crits don't seem that bad, maybe xhe's not running scope lens

they also already nerfed the base stats on azumarill

Attached: 1508359673111584780_QSLy9uDyvfFeCMZp.webm (1600x720, 2.93M)

Who's /same/ ?

Attached: gay.jpg (1240x930, 267.14K)

>they also already nerfed the base stats on azumarill
Not surprising, it was likely in a very early testing phase at the time since it didn't even have any animations. At least they realized the issue before it was released.

Tsareena was OP because of the absurd healing of her abilities not her latent stats
Tsareena still packs a punch but doesn't have the survivability to back it up so it got shafted to Absol tier
You're talking out of your ass user

>they let a tourney literally be ruined by a new mon that's oppressive enough to be NEEDED on your team
>nerf it effectively two days after it's over
>also nerf a mon that was never used after it gets a buff since it too was oppressive in the tourny
Yeah I'm thinking that was gay af.
if it wasn't for my hate for a9tails I would feel bad for y'all that was kind of not needed.
they need to do this kind of testing earlier on instead of releasing broken shit to ruin the state of the game more than the burst meta is now.

Attached: oh.gif (480x360, 464.84K)

Triple Axel
NOTE: The bonus attack speed from the Triple Axel buff has been reduced.
Ratio: 71.3 -> 61.74%
Per Level: 4 -> 3
Base: 96 -> 78
Queenly Majesty Damage:
Ratio: 114.09% -> 98.78
Per Level: 7 -> 5
Base: 153 -> 125

Triple Axel+
Ratio: 82% -> 71%
Per Level: 5 -> 4
Base: 110 -> 90
Queenly Majesty Damage:
Ratio: 131.2% -> 113.6%
Per Level: 7 -> 6
Base: 176 -> 144

the numbers retard, same with Sylveon, same with Dura right now, it's just numbers, Sylveon had probably the buggiest piece of shit ability that wouldn't target shit but they tweaked the numbers, fixed it and made it actually work but now you are trolling if you pick MF Sylveon cause it's weak