Leave Kyogre to me

Leave Kyogre to me.

Attached: shedinja.jpg (539x507, 57.64K)

Glad Kyogre can get rock moves.

>kyogre used rock throw!

>Shedinja gets Sturdy

Attached: I KNEEL.png (415x400, 10.37K)

is shedinja good? im replaying emerald and decided to have a nincada on my team ive never used one before because i dont like bugs

>i dont like bugs
I was going to tell you all about Shedinja, however due to the above statement you are not worthy of a Shedinja.

>lost my battle frontier streak because none of my team could counter a 1 hp ghost bug
fuck this dude

well its a type i dont know anything about which is why i never use them kek

>his team didn't have a Fire, Flying, Dark, Ghost or Rock type move in the event of a Shedinja appearing
You deserved to lose your streak

Bug types are considered to be one of the lesser types due to the number of types that resist it.

However, the skilled Bug Catcher can topple even the most feared Dragon, Fairy and Steel type mains.

no shedinja is painful to play in a singleplayer playthrough because everything runs a random ass dark move that one-shots you and the AI will actually be competent enough to switch

based

Yeah that's one of the big flaws of Shedinja - somehow every NPC in the game knows exactly what to do. Unrealistic.

A shedindja team win second rank in yesterday Liverpool Regionals final

Attached: FO2TMRIWYAkjk8y.png (719x562, 174.84K)

I was only able to teach it rock slide, rock tomb or ancient power. Rock throw is illegal on Kyogre.

Without ever using Shedinja, eh? You always pick 4 of 6 pokemon. I see Zacian+Kyogre Lead and Kartana as sweeper under rain.

competitive is stupid why do they allow legendaries at all
why so many starters?

There is series with and without legendaries.
It brings diversity and having legendaries isnt even bad to begin with

Emerald was designed to fuck over shadinja, faint attack is given to every random Joe. But rarely you will have it land and then it's an auto-win

verdanturf, home

Attached: file.png (1169x690, 342.05K)

It's fun to play but you basically have to look up the movsets of ever gym leader/elite 4 to see which Pokemon can hit it.

>every team almost exactly the same

Attached: 1626373711925.jpg (683x540, 83.03K)

yes competitive pokemon is cringe