Attention to all baggies

Nobody will care about your old ass shitcoins in the next bull run. Look at pic related from the 2017 bull run (ath date). Look how many now worthless shitcoins are on this list, nobody cares about them anymore. This will happen with your shitcoins.
Do you hold either
>avax
>ftm
>one
>k*#*a (not writing the ticker because I don't want a discord raid on my thread)
>sol
>matic
>cro
>atom
>dot
Or any other shitcoin that did a 50-100x in 2020-2021 or was in the top 50? Then sell this shitcoins with the next pump (there proapbly won't be any) because you will become a bagholder forever just like all the other baggies who keep making copium thread after all the year (most have already given up).
I am not even wasting my time to tell you to stay away from the top baggie cults on Any Forums (you know what I mean).

Attached: loosbaggies.png (1856x1172, 369.23K)

>atom
the rest are shit but cosmos literally just bagged DYDX and not many people understand how much of a big deal that is

Baggie cope number 1.

why didn't you put link in your list?

i don't hold any atom dipshit how about you cope with that

You have a fucking browser to look it up for yourself.

wtf does that even mean?

nvm misread your post. Because It would attract all the discord tranny link shills and everyone on Any Forums knows that it is a dead shitcoin.

Imagine not owning CRO and BNB. Closest thing to a real security in Crypto are buying exchange tokens.

CRO keeps growing shit for brains it will be fine. They're literally advertising your bags.

Atom is also going to be just fine.
Don't know anything about Matic but it pumps hard for some reason, sounds like it has some life in it still for those that hold it.

Difference is none of those old ass coins had spot ETFs. Sol, Avax, Dot, Matic etc do. That means institutional money so they ain't going anywhere.

Sorry you can't read and understand how the market has moved on

literally 10 out of 15 of those are still relevant

btc & eth will be flipped
8===D

Attached: 1654405421386.jpg (480x423, 31.19K)

only NEM, NEO and DASH are irrelevant

all other 12 are still going strong

seethe and cope tranny

Good thing I hold Doge, I'm literally going to make it. See ya later baggies

XTZ is good then?

Most of them won't be soon. Cosmos/DOT/Matic/Sol have a chance but probably only 2 of these succeed.

Buy this on cosmos ecosystem, thank me in 2024

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-122606__01.jpg (957x678, 80.26K)

bnb is one of the few coins that will go back to it old ath simply because of binance (and the fact that it has a usage).
>What is 3AC
Cope just massive cope.
Not really, maybe in total mc but they did barley any gains the biggest bull run to this day. So just more cope.
kek you are probably right just because it has such a big following from brain dead normalfags.

There's a dash vending machine in my neighborhood

Again learn to read. One is a VC the others are ETFs. Sigh

ethereum hasn't seen a new bitcoin high since 2017.
if ethereum can go five years and fail to keep pace with bitcoin, you really think your altcoin stands a chance?

Think matic and dot will still be around. Dot has one more bull run to make or break it. Sol will always be around but never become anything

even neo is still up there in marketcap for whatever reason

Thank you for caring about my financial well-being anonymous person over the Internet, I will now be heading to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange to market sell all my positions asap.
Thank you again kind sir

icp not listed
wagmi thx dom

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 201302.png (433x89, 13.29K)