YWNBAW

>YWNBAW

Attached: ywnbaw.png (2008x3071, 778.37K)

Based

Why would it pretend to be a wololo when it's a mareep?

this comic has the opposite effect because now I feel bad for the wooloo

its a mareep

ok. Can we kiss

tranny demon

Interesting exploration here the author makes everyone a mareep to show that everyone against him is a sheep however it is concious enough that what he wants to become someday ultimately would only make him a part of another group of sheep, therefore realizing how it will forever be impossible to really are achieve true individualism regardless of our views on identity

Attached: 2B300D10-BF9A-468D-B480-CA3076D4C992.jpg (479x479, 43.87K)

this. It really just highlights how stupid people are about something that doesnt actually affect them

you didn't answer my question can we kiss

trannies

Damn that's deep, in the end we are all animals part of the flock no matter what we do

Why would you pretend to be a woman when you're already a man?

Any Forums schizophrenia combined with pokemon autism might be one of the scariest combinations imaginable.

Attached: mig.jpg (2255x2343, 823.04K)

If trannies are cringe then people who let them live rent free in their head and obsess about them maniacally, like many do on this site, are hyper cringe

>tranny is sexually harassing others
Like clockwork

Show face first

why are all of you trying to make out with trannies? I know all of you are degenerates anyway but trannies? Jesus christ

I'm on a board talking about a mediocre children's video game series, you think I'd have high standards if any

>makes this comic
>"ah yes i have the correct moral viewpoint"

Attached: 0F74A6D6-6003-4292-91A5-7C707CF6C102.jpg (583x437, 20.75K)

It's the trannies who groom children, not us.