Untitled

Attached: cynthia.png (690x544, 218.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/craXNceF3uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugly tranny

I wish he'd rape my mouth. I want to suck cock...

what do you think of this arrangement youtu.be/craXNceF3uk

Would you suck Ryback's?

He better appear as a hundred-something year old hermit wearing a hood that conceals his identity from most directions in a future game

I want to be his husband

Attached: 1645762104198.jpg (882x1552, 1.39M)

Attached: 1645762179170.jpg (882x1552, 419.32K)

Maybe he will turn out to be the one behind the Kalos War in Pokemon Legends: Zygarde?

Kalos war was 3,000 years ago.

imagine shrinking and eating him :)

AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEE SAVE ME CHARIZARD

Attached: 584743A1-204D-4827-8DE1-882757A4E9CD.jpg (750x988, 421.42K)

And this guy might have been a contemporary of the hero of Sinnoh.

The hero is strongly implied to have been Cogita.

The man who saved Pokemon.

No it's Alder's ancestor

What evidence do you have of that?

I was planning to disappear, but since you asked I'll redact what I said now that I've revisited all of the old verses.
It was clearly Cogita who wrote the old verses and described the birth of the Noble Pokemon, but she still writes of the hero as a separate person.
The exact timeline of events is unclear. The verses call the hero ancient, but for all we know Cogita was already 900 years old when she wrote that verse.
Apparently the bones she wrote of burying were NOT the original Noble Pokémon but instead some other hosers we never learned about (either way, likely the reason she only hangs with immortal Enamorus).

With that said, I have to ask what evidence there is that Alder is descended from the hero. Sure there's a lookalike whose portrait is in every tent, but I don't think it's explained anywhere (which is fine—I welcome the return of subtlety). However, Old Verse #5 says the two clans came much later than the Celestica people, and the Volo quest establishes that the Celestica kept no useful records of their faith. How can the Alder lookalike be the hero if the Celestica left no iconography for the clans to find? The two clans cannot even agree on "Almighty Sinnoh," and arguably they both got it wrong, but somehow they got the nameless hero right?

Shut up Cogita

I concur Volo-sama

Attached: 2022-03-29T00:44:21,523249816+07:00.png (1328x544, 328.7K)