Cheating piece of shit

cheating piece of shit

Attached: Tobias_Winning.jpg (1400x700, 101.64K)

cope cythiacuck

He should show up again.

But enough about Cynthia

Lost to Cynthia anyway (or maybe to her E4)

I knew someone would post this ridiculous headcanon at some point. I hope you're just baiting

>still in denial

>Lost to Cynthia anyway (or maybe to her E4)
So you don't know, huh. You're assuming

Cynthia sold her body to him so he wouldn't challenge her.

Occams razor

Occam's razor applies only to actual, real events, not fictional stories. If story doesn't state that something happened, it didn't happen

>Lost to Cynthia anyway (or maybe to her E4)
He previously mentioned that Ashes Gibles Draco Meteor was a threat to him
And Cynthias Garchomps DM is Palkia-level
Soooo..

Cope Ashfaggot

Then why is Cynthia still considered the Sinnoh Champion? She shouldn't be a big deal anymore in that title, only an "incredibly strong former champion".

Cynthiasimps are mentally deranged

The autor's intent is a real, non fictional thing.

>Occam's razor applies only to actual, real events, not fictional stories
now thats big copium/headcanon

>And Cynthias Garchomps DM is Palkia-level
strongest Ace

>Then why is Cynthia still considered the Sinnoh Champion?
Nobody here is saying that Cynthia couldn't defeat Tobias. That's a strawman you made up to justify your headcanon. Just saying that said headcanon battle never happened. Are we done here or are you going to keep insisting it happened despite having zero evidence to back up your claim?

>And Cynthias Garchomp
Meowth-level.

Ask the author for a confirmation, then
Okay, I'll play by your rules just to entertain you a little bit. According to Occam's razor, the likeliest explanation should be accepted. Who defines what the likeliest explanation is? You? The likeliest explanation is that the writers wrote tobias to the series to make Ash lose and didn't think any more of it. End of story. And note the word "should". Occam's razor is not a law or a rule, it's just one guys interpretation of hypothetical arguments